Harold Ramirez and the Tampa Bay Rays face off against starter Noah Syndergaard and the Los Angeles Dodgers at 6:40 PM ET on Friday, May 26 at Tropicana Field.
Looking to place a wager on Ramirez ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Ramirez
Get the latest odds for Ramirez and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Los Angeles Dodgers
- The Dodgers will send Syndergaard (1-3) to the mound for his 10th start this season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Saturday, when he gave up three earned runs and allowed four hits in five innings against the St. Louis Cardinals.
- The 30-year-old has an ERA of 5.88, a 5 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.331 in nine games this season.
- The Dodgers have a 8.6 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 17th in the majors.
- Dodgers pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.26 this year, which ranks 17th in MLB.
- The Dodgers have a combined 1.236 WHIP as a pitching staff, seventh-lowest in MLB.
- With 58 homers allowed, the Dodgers rank 15th in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Ramirez or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Ramirez Stats and Trends
- In 64.1% of his 39 games this season, Ramirez has recorded a base hit (25 times). He’s also registered 12 multi-hit games in 2023 (30.8%).
- He has hit a home run in seven of 39 games in 2023 (17.9%), which is 4.7% of his trips to the dish.
- He has touched home plate at least one time in 17 of 39 games played this season (43.6%), including two games where he scored more than one run.
- Ramirez has produced at least one run in 38.5% of his games this season (15 of 39), including more than one RBI in five of those games (12.8%). He has also knocked in three or more of his team’s runs in one contest.
- In 56.4% of his 39 games this season, he has gone down on strikes (22 times). He’s also had eight games with multiple Ks in 2023 (20.5%).
|14 (58.3%)||Games w/1+ Hit||11 (73.3%)|
|6 (25.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||6 (40.0%)|
|11 (45.8%)||Games w/1+ Run||6 (40.0%)|
|6 (25.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||1 (6.7%)|
|11 (45.8%)||Games w/1+ RBI||4 (26.7%)|
Ready to bet on Ramirez, the Rays or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.