Tropicana Field is where Mookie Betts and the Los Angeles Dodgers will take on starter Jalen Beeks and the Tampa Bay Rays on Friday, May 26 at 6:40 PM ET.
Looking to put down a bet on Betts ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Betts
Get the latest odds for Betts and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Tampa Bay Rays
- Beeks (1-2) will take the mound for the Rays, his seventh start of the season.
- The left-hander last pitched on Sunday, when he gave up one earned run and allowed one hit in two innings against the Milwaukee Brewers.
- The 29-year-old has an ERA of 4.68, 7.9 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .198 in 18 games this season.
- The Rays average the 23rd-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.3) in the league this season.
- Rays pitchers have a combined ERA of 3.69 this year, fifth-best in baseball.
- Rays pitchers have a 1.204 WHIP this season, fifth-best in the majors.
- With just 52 homers allowed, the Rays rank ninth in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Betts or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Betts Stats and Trends
- Betts has a hit in 72.9% of his games this year (35 of 48), and he posted multiple base knocks in eight of those contests (16.7%).
- He has hit a home run in 11 of 48 games in 2023 (22.9%), which is 5.1% of his trips to the plate.
- He has touched home plate at least one time 29 times this season in 48 games played (60.4%), including six games with more than one run (12.5%).
- Betts has produced at least one run in 39.6% of his games this season (19 of 48), including two or more RBI in six of them (12.5%). He has also knocked in three or more of his team’s runs in four contests.
- He has fanned 31 times this season in 48 tries (64.6%), including punching out on multiple occasions in 12.5% of games (six times).
|18 (81.8%)||Games w/1+ Hit||17 (65.4%)|
|5 (22.7%)||Games w/2+ Hits||3 (11.5%)|
|12 (54.5%)||Games w/1+ Run||17 (65.4%)|
|5 (22.7%)||Games w/1+ HR||6 (23.1%)|
|9 (40.9%)||Games w/1+ RBI||10 (38.5%)|
Ready to bet on Betts, the Dodgers or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.