Randy Arozarena and the Tampa Bay Rays face off against starter Noah Syndergaard and the Los Angeles Dodgers at 6:40 PM ET on Friday, May 26 at Tropicana Field.
Looking to bet on Arozarena ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Arozarena
Get the latest odds for Arozarena and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Los Angeles Dodgers
- Syndergaard (1-3) will take to the mound for the Dodgers and make his 10th start of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Saturday, when he gave up three earned runs and allowed four hits in five innings against the St. Louis Cardinals.
- The 30-year-old has pitched in nine games this season with an ERA of 5.88, a 5 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.331.
- The Dodgers average the 17th-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.6) in the league this season.
- The Dodgers have the 17th-ranked ERA (4.26) in the majors this season.
- The Dodgers have a combined WHIP of just 1.236 as a pitching staff, which is the seventh-best in baseball this season.
- With 58 homers allowed, the Dodgers rank 15th in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Arozarena or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Arozarena Stats and Trends
- Arozarena has collected a base hit 36 times this year in 50 games played (72.0%), including multiple knocks on 17 occasions (34.0%).
- In 10 of 50 games this season, he has homered (20.0%). He’s gone deep in 5.1% of his trips to the plate.
- In 27 of 50 contests this season (54.0%), he has scored, and seven of those games (14.0%) included a performance that produced two or more runs scored.
- Arozarena has tallied at least one RBI 22 times this year in 50 games played (44.0%), including eight times plating multiple runs (16.0%). He has also knocked in three or more of his team’s runs in five contests.
- In 30 of 50 games this season (60.0%), he has gone down on strikes. Plus, 13 of those games (26.0%) included a performance that resulted in two or more strikeouts.
|21 (75.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||15 (68.2%)|
|7 (25.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||10 (45.5%)|
|15 (53.6%)||Games w/1+ Run||12 (54.5%)|
|7 (25.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||3 (13.6%)|
|13 (46.4%)||Games w/1+ RBI||9 (40.9%)|
Ready to bet on Arozarena, the Rays or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.