Paul DeJong and the St. Louis Cardinals take on starter Shane Bieber and the Cleveland Guardians at 7:10 PM ET on Friday, May 26 at Progressive Field.
Looking to bet on DeJong ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for DeJong
Get the latest odds for DeJong and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Cleveland Guardians
- The Guardians will hand the ball to Bieber (3-3) for his 11th start of the season.
- The right-hander’s last start was on Sunday, when he tossed eight innings while giving up two earned runs on seven hits in a matchup with the New York Mets.
- Among qualified pitchers this year, the 27-year-old’s 3.08 ERA ranks 26th, 1.212 WHIP ranks 37th, and 6.6 K/9 ranks 64th.
- The Guardians have a 7.7 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 28th in baseball.
- The Guardians have pitched to a 3.88 this season, which ranks ninth in baseball.
- Guardians pitchers have a 1.271 WHIP this season, 11th in the majors.
- The Guardians have given up the seventh-fewest long balls so far this season with only 50 home runs allowed.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with DeJong or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Paul DeJong Stats vs. the Guardians
DeJong Stats and Trends
- In 16 of 26 games this season (61.5%), DeJong has gotten a hit, and he collected two or more knocks in eight of those contests (30.8%).
- He has homered in 30.8% of his games in 2023 (eight of 26), which amounts to 7.9% of his trips to the dish.
- He has scored at least one run 15 times this season in 26 contests (57.7%), including scoring multiple runs in 15.4% of games (four times).
- DeJong has picked up at least one RBI in 34.6% of his games this season (nine of 26), including two or more RBI in five of those contests (19.2%). He has also knocked in three or more of his team’s runs in two contests.
- He has gone down on strikes in 61.5% of his 26 games this season, while fanning more than once in 34.6% of those games (nine).
|6 (60.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||10 (62.5%)|
|2 (20.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||6 (37.5%)|
|6 (60.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||9 (56.3%)|
|3 (30.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||5 (31.3%)|
|3 (30.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||6 (37.5%)|
Ready to bet on DeJong, the Cardinals or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.