Myles Straw and the Cleveland Guardians will hit the field at Progressive Field on Friday, May 26, where they will square off against the St. Louis Cardinals and starting pitcher Matthew Liberatore. The matchup will start at 7:10 PM ET.
Looking to place a bet on Straw ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Straw
Get the latest odds for Straw and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the St. Louis Cardinals
- Liberatore will get the start for the Cardinals, his second of the season.
- The left-hander last pitched on Sunday against the Los Angeles Dodgers, throwing one inning of relief while giving up two earned runs and allowing one hit.
- The Cardinals have a 8.8 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 14th in the majors.
- The Cardinals have pitched to a 4.54 this season, which ranks 22nd in baseball.
- Cardinals pitchers have a 1.454 WHIP this season, fourth-worst in the majors.
- The Cardinals have allowed 56 home runs this season, or 1.1 per game. That ranks 14th in MLB.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Straw or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Straw Stats and Trends
- Straw has tallied a hit 27 times this year in 47 games played (57.4%), with six multi-hit efforts (12.8%).
- In the 47 games he’s appeared in this season, he has no home runs.
- He has scored in 27.7% of his 47 games this year. That includes more than one run scored in 10.6% of them (five).
- Straw has picked up at least one RBI in eight of 47 games played this season (17.0%), including two games with more than one run driven in.
- In 22 of 47 games this year (46.8%), he has gone down on strikes. Plus, seven of those games (14.9%) included a performance that resulted in two or more strikeouts.
|11 (50.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||16 (64.0%)|
|0 (0.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||6 (24.0%)|
|4 (18.2%)||Games w/1+ Run||9 (36.0%)|
|0 (0.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||0 (0.0%)|
|4 (18.2%)||Games w/1+ RBI||4 (16.0%)|
Ready to bet on Straw, the Guardians or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.