The upcoming game between Amed Rosario’s Cleveland Guardians and the St. Louis Cardinals (with Matthew Liberatore getting the start) is scheduled for Friday, May 26 at 7:10 PM ET.
Looking to bet on Rosario ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Rosario
Get the latest odds for Rosario and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the St. Louis Cardinals
- The Cardinals will send Liberatore to the mound for his second start of the season.
- The left-hander last pitched out of the bullpen on Sunday, when he threw one inning, giving up two earned runs while allowing one hit to the Los Angeles Dodgers.
- The Cardinals strike out 8.8 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, 14th in MLB.
- The Cardinals have the 22nd-ranked ERA (4.54) in the majors this season.
- The Cardinals have a combined WHIP of 1.454 as a pitching staff, which is fourth-worst in baseball this season.
- The Cardinals have allowed 56 home runs this season, or 1.1 per game. That ranks 14th in MLB play.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Rosario or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Amed Rosario Stats vs. the Cardinals
Rosario Stats and Trends
- In 58.1% of his games this season (25-of-43), Rosario has posted a hit. In nine of those games (20.9%), he’s recorded more than one hit.
- He has hit just one home run despite appearing in 43 games this season.
- He has scored at least a run 17 times this year in 43 contests (39.5%), including scoring multiple runs in 7.0% of games (three times).
- In nine of 43 games this season, Rosario has notched an RBI. He has one game with multiple RBI.
- In 62.8% of his 43 games this season, he has struck out (27 times). He’s also had 16 games with multiple Ks in 2023 (37.2%).
|12 (54.5%)||Games w/1+ Hit||13 (61.9%)|
|5 (22.7%)||Games w/2+ Hits||4 (19.0%)|
|9 (40.9%)||Games w/1+ Run||8 (38.1%)|
|1 (4.5%)||Games w/1+ HR||0 (0.0%)|
|4 (18.2%)||Games w/1+ RBI||5 (23.8%)|
Ready to bet on Rosario, the Guardians or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.