The upcoming game between Will Smith’s Los Angeles Dodgers and the Tampa Bay Rays (with Jalen Beeks drawing the start) is scheduled for Friday, May 26 at 6:40 PM ET.
Looking to place a bet on Smith ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Smith
Get the latest odds for Smith and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Tampa Bay Rays
- The Rays’ Beeks (1-2) will make his seventh start of the season.
- The left-hander’s last appearance was on Sunday, when he threw two innings against the Milwaukee Brewers, giving up one earned run while allowing one hit.
- The 29-year-old has pitched in 18 games this season with an ERA of 4.68, a 1.83 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.200.
- The Rays have a 8.3 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 23rd in the majors.
- The Rays have the fifth-best ERA (3.69) in the majors this season.
- The Rays have a combined WHIP of just 1.204 as a pitching staff, which is the fifth-best in baseball this season.
- The Rays have allowed the ninth-fewest home runs this season at just 52, or one per game.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Smith or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Smith Stats and Trends
- Smith has picked up a hit in 24 of 33 games this year, with multiple hits in 11 of them.
- He has homered in 21.2% of his games in 2023 (seven of 33), which amounts to 4.7% of his trips to the dish.
- He has touched home plate in 22 of 33 games this year, including multiple runs scored in three of them.
- Smith has driven in at least one run in 16 out of 33 games this year (48.5%). He has collected more than one RBI in seven of them (21.2%).
- In 10 of 33 games this season (30.3%), he has gone down on strikes one or more times, including two games with multiple Ks.
|13 (86.7%)||Games w/1+ Hit||11 (61.1%)|
|6 (40.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||5 (27.8%)|
|11 (73.3%)||Games w/1+ Run||11 (61.1%)|
|5 (33.3%)||Games w/1+ HR||2 (11.1%)|
|8 (53.3%)||Games w/1+ RBI||8 (44.4%)|
Ready to bet on Smith, the Dodgers or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.