Josh Bell and the Cleveland Guardians will hit the field at Progressive Field on Friday, May 26, where they will square off against the St. Louis Cardinals and starting pitcher Matthew Liberatore. The contest will start at 7:10 PM ET.
Looking to put down a bet on Bell ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Bell
Get the latest odds for Bell and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the St. Louis Cardinals
- The Cardinals’ Liberatore will make his second start of the season.
- The left-hander last pitched on Sunday against the Los Angeles Dodgers, throwing one inning of relief while giving up two earned runs and allowing one hit.
- The Cardinals have a 8.8 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 14th in the majors.
- Cardinals pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.54 this year, which ranks 22nd in MLB.
- The Cardinals have a combined 1.454 WHIP as a pitching staff, fourth-highest in MLB.
- The Cardinals have allowed 56 home runs this season, or 1.1 per game. That ranks 14th in MLB.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Bell or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Josh Bell Stats vs. the Cardinals
Bell Stats and Trends
- Bell has picked up a hit in 30 out of 47 games this year (63.8%), with multiple base knocks in six of those contests (12.8%).
- In 6.4% of his games this season, he has homered (three of 47). He’s gone deep in 1.5% of his trips to the plate during the 2023 campaign.
- He has scored a run seven times this season in 47 games played (14.9%). He does not, however, have a multi-run effort.
- In 19 of 47 games this year (40.4%), Bell has knocked in at least one run, including two games with multiple RBI.
- He has struck out in 70.2% of his 47 games this season, while fanning more than once in 12.8% of those games (six).
|14 (58.3%)||Games w/1+ Hit||16 (69.6%)|
|3 (12.5%)||Games w/2+ Hits||3 (13.0%)|
|2 (8.3%)||Games w/1+ Run||5 (21.7%)|
|1 (4.2%)||Games w/1+ HR||2 (8.7%)|
|9 (37.5%)||Games w/1+ RBI||10 (43.5%)|
Ready to bet on Bell, the Guardians or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.