At 7:10 PM ET on Friday, May 26, Brendan Donovan and the St. Louis Cardinals will suit up against the Cleveland Guardians and starting pitcher Shane Bieber at Progressive Field, airing on BSGL.
Looking to put down a bet on Donovan ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Donovan
Get the latest odds for Donovan and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Cleveland Guardians
- The Guardians will send Bieber (3-3) to the mound for his 11th start this season.
- The right-hander’s last start was on Sunday, when he tossed eight innings while giving up two earned runs on seven hits in a matchup with the New York Mets.
- Among qualified pitchers this campaign, the 27-year-old’s 3.08 ERA ranks 26th, 1.212 WHIP ranks 37th, and 6.6 K/9 ranks 64th.
- The Guardians have a 7.7 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 28th in baseball.
- The Guardians have pitched to a 3.88 this season, which ranks ninth in baseball.
- The Guardians rank 11th in MLB with a combined 1.271 WHIP this season.
- With just 50 homers allowed, the Guardians rank seventh in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Donovan or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Donovan Stats and Trends
- Donovan has reached base with a base hit 25 times this season in 45 games played (55.6%), including multiple knocks in 20.0% of them (nine times).
- He has homered in 8.9% of his games in 2023 (four of 45), which amounts to 2.4% of his trips to the dish.
- He has scored at least a run in 35.6% of his contests this season (16 of 45), with two or more runs scored in four of them (8.9%).
- Donovan has plated at least one run eight times this season in 45 games played (17.8%), including three times plating multiple runs (6.7%). He has also knocked in three or more of his team’s runs in one contest.
- He has struck out in 44.4% of his 45 games this season, while fanning more than once in 13.3% of those contests (six).
|14 (60.9%)||Games w/1+ Hit||11 (50.0%)|
|5 (21.7%)||Games w/2+ Hits||4 (18.2%)|
|11 (47.8%)||Games w/1+ Run||5 (22.7%)|
|3 (13.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||1 (4.5%)|
|5 (21.7%)||Games w/1+ RBI||3 (13.6%)|
Ready to bet on Donovan, the Cardinals or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.