Josh Lowe and the Tampa Bay Rays will hit the field at Tropicana Field on Friday, May 26, where they will challenge the Los Angeles Dodgers and starting pitcher Noah Syndergaard. The matchup will start at 6:40 PM ET.
Looking to bet on Lowe ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Lowe
Get the latest odds for Lowe and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Los Angeles Dodgers
- Syndergaard (1-3) will take to the mound for the Dodgers and make his 10th start of the season.
- The right-hander’s last start was on Saturday, when he tossed five innings while giving up three earned runs on four hits in a matchup with the St. Louis Cardinals.
- The 30-year-old has pitched in nine games this season with a 5.88 ERA, 6.5 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .290.
- The Dodgers strike out 8.6 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, 17th in MLB.
- Dodgers pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.26 this year, which ranks 17th in MLB.
- The Dodgers have a combined WHIP of just 1.236 as a pitching staff, which is the seventh-best in baseball this season.
- With 58 homers allowed, the Dodgers rank 15th in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Lowe or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Lowe Stats and Trends
- In 28 of 40 games this year (70.0%), Lowe has gotten a hit, and he collected at least two in 14 of those contests (35.0%).
- He has gone deep in 11 of 40 games in 2023 (27.5%), which is 7.1% of his trips to the plate.
- He has scored at least a run 21 times this season in 40 contests (52.5%), including scoring multiple runs in 15.0% of games (six times).
- Lowe has driven in at least one run 20 times this year in 40 tries (50.0%), including plating more than one run in 20.0% of games (eight times) and producing three or more of his team’s runs on four occasions.
- He has gone down on strikes in 67.5% of his 40 games this season, while fanning more than once in 22.5% of those contests (nine).
|13 (65.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||15 (75.0%)|
|5 (25.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||9 (45.0%)|
|6 (30.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||15 (75.0%)|
|3 (15.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||8 (40.0%)|
|8 (40.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||12 (60.0%)|
Ready to bet on Lowe, the Rays or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.