The upcoming matchup between Chris Taylor’s Los Angeles Dodgers and the Tampa Bay Rays (with Jalen Beeks drawing the start) is scheduled for Friday, May 26 at 6:40 PM ET.
Looking to bet on Taylor ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Taylor
Get the latest odds for Taylor and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Tampa Bay Rays
- The Rays will hand the ball to Beeks (1-2) for his seventh start of the season.
- The left-hander gave up one earned run and allowed one hit in two innings pitched against the Milwaukee Brewers on Sunday.
- The 29-year-old has pitched in 18 games this season with an ERA of 4.68, a 1.83 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.200.
- The Rays have a 8.3 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 23rd in the majors.
- The Rays have pitched to a 3.69 this season, which ranks fifth in baseball.
- The Rays have a combined WHIP of just 1.204 as a pitching staff, which is the fifth-best in baseball this season.
- The Rays have given up the ninth-fewest long balls so far this season with only 52 home runs allowed.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Taylor or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Taylor Stats and Trends
- In 17 of 38 games this season (44.7%), Taylor has gotten a hit, and he collected more than one hit in four of those contests (10.5%).
- In seven of 38 games this season, he has gone yard (18.4%). He’s hit a round-tripper in 5.6% of his trips to the plate.
- He has touched home plate in 12 of 38 games this season, including multiple runs scored in four of them.
- Taylor has notched at least one RBI 12 times this season in 38 games played (31.6%), including five times plating multiple runs (13.2%). He has also knocked in three or more of his team’s runs in one contest.
- He has gone down on strikes one or more times 29 times this season in 38 games (76.3%), including 13 games with more than one strikeout (34.2%).
|7 (43.8%)||Games w/1+ Hit||10 (45.5%)|
|3 (18.8%)||Games w/2+ Hits||1 (4.5%)|
|6 (37.5%)||Games w/1+ Run||6 (27.3%)|
|3 (18.8%)||Games w/1+ HR||4 (18.2%)|
|6 (37.5%)||Games w/1+ RBI||6 (27.3%)|
Ready to bet on Taylor, the Dodgers or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.