The upcoming contest between Miguel Vargas’ Los Angeles Dodgers and the Tampa Bay Rays (with Jalen Beeks getting the start) is scheduled for Friday, May 26 at 6:40 PM ET.
Looking to put down a bet on Vargas ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Vargas
Get the latest odds for Vargas and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Tampa Bay Rays
- Beeks (1-2) will take to the mound for the Rays and make his seventh start of the season.
- The left-hander last pitched on Sunday, when he gave up one earned run and allowed one hit in two innings against the Milwaukee Brewers.
- The 29-year-old has pitched to a 4.68 ERA this season with 7.9 strikeouts per nine innings compared to 4.3 walks per nine across 18 games.
- The Rays have a 8.3 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 23rd in the majors.
- The Rays have pitched to a 3.69 this season, which ranks fifth in baseball.
- The Rays have a combined WHIP of just 1.204 as a pitching staff, which is the fifth-best in baseball this season.
- The Rays have allowed the ninth-fewest home runs this season at just 52, or one per game.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Vargas or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Vargas Stats and Trends
- Vargas has reached base with a base hit 27 times this year in 47 games played (57.4%), including multiple knocks in 17.0% of them (eight times).
- He has hit a long ball in four games this season, leaving the ballpark in 2.2% of his trips to the plate.
- In 42.6% of his games this season (20 of 47), he has scored at least a run. In three of those games (6.4%), he tallied two or more runs scored.
- Vargas has driven in at least one run 14 times this season in 47 tries (29.8%), including driving in more than one run in 17.0% of games (eight times) and producing three or more of his team’s runs on one occasion.
- He has been set down on strikes in 25 of 47 games this season, including multiple Ks in eight of them.
|14 (63.6%)||Games w/1+ Hit||13 (52.0%)|
|3 (13.6%)||Games w/2+ Hits||5 (20.0%)|
|11 (50.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||9 (36.0%)|
|2 (9.1%)||Games w/1+ HR||2 (8.0%)|
|8 (36.4%)||Games w/1+ RBI||6 (24.0%)|
Ready to bet on Vargas, the Dodgers or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.