Nicky Lopez returns to the lineup when the Kansas City Royals challenge the Washington Nationals and starter Patrick Corbin at Kauffman Stadium on Friday, May 26. The first pitch will be thrown at 8:10 PM ET.
Looking to place a wager on Lopez ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Lopez
Get the latest odds for Lopez and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Washington Nationals
- The Nationals will hand the ball to Corbin (3-5) for his 11th start of the season.
- The left-hander gave up two earned runs and allowed six hits in six innings pitched against the Detroit Tigers on Saturday.
- Among qualified pitchers in the majors this campaign, the 33-year-old ranks 52nd in ERA (4.47), 58th in WHIP (1.385), and 71st in K/9 (5.4).
- The Nationals strike out just 7.5 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, worst in MLB.
- The Nationals have the 19th-ranked ERA (4.46) in the majors this season.
- The Nationals have a combined WHIP of 1.429 as a pitching staff, which ranks 25th in MLB.
- With 61 homers allowed, the Nationals rank 19th in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Lopez or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Lopez Stats and Trends
- In 10 of 23 contests this year (43.5%), Lopez has reached via hit, including two games with multiple base knocks.
- He has not yet hit a home run this season in 23 games.
- He has scored at least a run in four of 23 games played this season (17.4%), including two games where he scored more than one run.
- Lopez has plated at least one run six times so far this season in 23 games played (26.1%), including one game in which he drove in multiple runs.
- He has struck out in 43.5% of his 23 games this season, while fanning more than once in 13.0% of those games (three).
|4 (40.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||6 (46.2%)|
|0 (0.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||2 (15.4%)|
|2 (20.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||2 (15.4%)|
|0 (0.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||0 (0.0%)|
|1 (10.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||5 (38.5%)|
Ready to bet on Lopez, the Royals or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.