Gabriel Arias and the Cleveland Guardians will take the field at Progressive Field on Friday, May 26, where they will challenge the St. Louis Cardinals and starting pitcher Matthew Liberatore. The game will begin at 7:10 PM ET.
Looking to wager on Arias ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Arias
Get the latest odds for Arias and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the St. Louis Cardinals
- Liberatore heads to the mound for the Cardinals to make his second start of the season, seeking his second win.
- The left-hander last pitched on Sunday against the Los Angeles Dodgers, throwing one inning of relief while giving up two earned runs and allowing one hit.
- The Cardinals strike out 8.8 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, 14th in MLB.
- The Cardinals have pitched to a 4.54 this season, which ranks 22nd in baseball.
- The Cardinals have a combined 1.454 WHIP as a pitching staff, fourth-highest in MLB.
- With 56 homers allowed, the Cardinals rank 14th in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Arias or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Arias Stats and Trends
- In 14 of 26 contests this season (53.8%), Arias has reached base via hit, including two games with multiple base knocks.
- He has hit a home run in 11.5% of his games in 2023 (three of 26), which amounts to 3.4% of his trips to the plate.
- He has scored at least one run in four of 26 games played this season (15.4%), including two games where he scored more than one run.
- Arias has tallied at least one RBI three times so far this season in 26 games played (11.5%), including one game in which he drove in multiple runs.
- He has struck out at least once in 21 of 26 games this year (80.8%), while fanning multiple times in nine of those games (34.6%).
|4 (30.8%)||Games w/1+ Hit||10 (76.9%)|
|1 (7.7%)||Games w/2+ Hits||1 (7.7%)|
|1 (7.7%)||Games w/1+ Run||3 (23.1%)|
|0 (0.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||3 (23.1%)|
|0 (0.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||3 (23.1%)|
Ready to bet on Arias, the Guardians or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.