Progressive Field is where Willson Contreras and the St. Louis Cardinals will go up against starter Shane Bieber and the Cleveland Guardians on Friday, May 26 at 7:10 PM ET.
Looking to wager on Contreras ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Contreras
Get the latest odds for Contreras and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Cleveland Guardians
- Bieber (3-3) will take the mound for the Guardians, his 11th start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up two earned runs in eight innings pitched on Sunday in his last outing, a matchup with the New York Mets.
- Among qualified pitchers this year, the 27-year-old’s 3.08 ERA ranks 26th, 1.212 WHIP ranks 37th, and 6.6 K/9 ranks 64th.
- The Guardians strike out just 7.7 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, which ranks 28th in MLB.
- The Guardians have the ninth-best ERA (3.88) in the majors this season.
- Guardians pitchers have a 1.271 WHIP this season, 11th in the majors.
- The Guardians have allowed the seventh-fewest home runs this season at just 50, or one per game.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Contreras or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Willson Contreras Stats vs. the Guardians
Contreras Stats and Trends
- Contreras has tallied a hit 28 times this year in 49 games played (57.1%), with 13 multi-hit efforts (26.5%).
- In three of 49 games this season, he has homered (6.1%). He’s gone deep in 2.5% of his trips to the plate.
- He has scored at least one run in 17 out of 49 games this year (34.7%), which includes more than one run scored in four of those contests (8.2%).
- Contreras has notched at least one RBI 16 times this season in 49 games played (32.7%), including four games with more than one RBI (8.2%). He has also been responsible for three or more of his team’s runs in two contests.
- He has struck out one or more times in 67.3% of his games this year (33 of 49), striking out multiple times in 13 of those games (26.5%).
|17 (68.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||11 (45.8%)|
|9 (36.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||4 (16.7%)|
|10 (40.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||7 (29.2%)|
|2 (8.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||1 (4.2%)|
|10 (40.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||6 (25.0%)|
Ready to bet on Contreras, the Cardinals or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.