When the Minnesota Twins and Toronto Blue Jays go head to head at Target Field on Friday, May 26 at 8:10 PM ET, Trevor Larnach will be back in the starting lineup (against starter Kevin Gausman).
Looking to bet on Larnach ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Larnach
Get the latest odds for Larnach and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Toronto Blue Jays
- Gausman (2-3) will take to the mound for the Blue Jays and make his 11th start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up two earned runs in eight innings pitched on Sunday in his last outing, a matchup with the Baltimore Orioles.
- The 32-year-old’s 3.14 ERA ranks 27th, 1.079 WHIP ranks 19th, and 11.6 K/9 ranks fourth among qualified pitchers in the majors this year.
- The Blue Jays average 9.3 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, sixth-most in the league.
- The Blue Jays have pitched to a 4.02 this season, which ranks 11th in baseball.
- The Blue Jays have a combined WHIP of 1.281 as a pitching staff, which ranks 13th in MLB.
- The Blue Jays have given up the fifth-most long balls so far this season with 68 home runs allowed.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Larnach or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Trevor Larnach Stats vs. the Blue Jays
Larnach Stats and Trends
- Larnach has a hit in 56.4% of his games this season (22 of 39), and he posted more than one hit in five of those contests (12.8%).
- In 12.8% of his games this season, he has hit a home run (five of 39). He’s left the yard in 3.3% of his trips to the plate during the 2023 campaign.
- In 14 of 39 contests this year (35.9%), he has scored, and four of those games (10.3%) included a performance that produced two or more runs scored.
- Larnach has plated a run in 38.5% of his 39 games this season, with more than one RBI in 15.4% of them (six). He has also knocked in three or more runs in four contests.
- In 82.1% of his contests this year (32 of 39), he has gone down on strikes at least once. In 16 of those games (41.0%), he registered two or more punchouts.
|12 (70.6%)||Games w/1+ Hit||10 (45.5%)|
|2 (11.8%)||Games w/2+ Hits||3 (13.6%)|
|6 (35.3%)||Games w/1+ Run||8 (36.4%)|
|2 (11.8%)||Games w/1+ HR||3 (13.6%)|
|6 (35.3%)||Games w/1+ RBI||9 (40.9%)|
Ready to bet on Larnach, the Twins or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.