Alec Burleson and the St. Louis Cardinals meet starter Shane Bieber and the Cleveland Guardians at 7:10 PM ET on Friday, May 26 at Progressive Field.
Looking to bet on Burleson ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Burleson
Get the latest odds for Burleson and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Cleveland Guardians
- The Guardians will send Bieber (3-3) to the mound for his 11th start this season.
- The right-hander’s last start was on Sunday, when he tossed eight innings while giving up two earned runs on seven hits in a matchup with the New York Mets.
- Among qualified major league pitchers this season, the 27-year-old’s 3.08 ERA ranks 26th, 1.212 WHIP ranks 37th, and 6.6 K/9 ranks 64th.
- The Guardians average just 7.7 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, which ranks 28th in the league.
- Guardians pitchers have a combined ERA of 3.88 this year, ninth-best in baseball.
- Guardians pitchers have a 1.271 WHIP this season, 11th in the majors.
- With just 50 homers allowed, the Guardians rank seventh in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Burleson or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Burleson Stats and Trends
- Burleson has reached base with a base hit 23 times this season in 39 games played (59.0%), including multiple knocks in 7.7% of them (three times).
- He has gone yard in three games this season, going deep in 2.4% of his trips to the dish.
- He has scored at least once 14 times this season in 39 games played (35.9%), including one game with more than one run scored.
- In 10 of 39 games this season (25.6%), Burleson has knocked in at least one run, including two games with multiple RBI.
- He has gone down on strikes one or more times in 13 of 39 games played this season (33.3%), fanning multiple times in two games.
|11 (55.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||12 (63.2%)|
|1 (5.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||2 (10.5%)|
|7 (35.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||7 (36.8%)|
|2 (10.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||1 (5.3%)|
|6 (30.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||4 (21.1%)|
Ready to bet on Burleson, the Cardinals or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.