Nolan Gorman is currently on a 15-game hitting streak, and he’ll be aiming to keep that streak going against Shane Bieber when the St. Louis Cardinals and Cleveland Guardians match up at Progressive Field on Friday, May 26 at 7:10 PM ET.
Looking to put down a bet on Gorman ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Gorman
Get the latest odds for Gorman and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Cleveland Guardians
- The Guardians’ Bieber (3-3) will make his 11th start of the season.
- The right-hander’s last appearance was on Sunday, when he threw eight innings against the New York Mets, giving up two earned runs while allowing seven hits.
- Among qualified pitchers in the majors this season, the 27-year-old ranks 26th in ERA (3.08), 37th in WHIP (1.212), and 64th in K/9 (6.6).
- The Guardians average just 7.7 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, which ranks 28th in the league.
- The Guardians have pitched to a 3.88 this season, which ranks ninth in baseball.
- Guardians pitchers have a 1.271 WHIP this season, 11th in the majors.
- With just 50 homers allowed, the Guardians rank seventh in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Gorman or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Gorman Stats and Trends
- Gorman has collected a hit in 34 out of 46 games this year (73.9%), with more than one hit in nine of those contests (19.6%).
- He has hit a long ball in 11 games this season, going deep in 7.2% of his plate appearances.
- In 39.1% of his games this year (18 of 46), he has scored at least one run. In four of those games (8.7%), he tallied two or more runs scored.
- In 43.5% of his 46 games this season, Gorman has plated a run (20 times). Also, he’s put up 10 games with multiple RBI in 2023 (21.7%) and produced three or more of his team’s runs in six contests.
- He has gone down on strikes one or more times in 30 out of 46 games this season (65.2%), while fanning multiple times in 13 of those contests (28.3%).
|17 (73.9%)||Games w/1+ Hit||17 (73.9%)|
|8 (34.8%)||Games w/2+ Hits||1 (4.3%)|
|9 (39.1%)||Games w/1+ Run||9 (39.1%)|
|6 (26.1%)||Games w/1+ HR||5 (21.7%)|
|10 (43.5%)||Games w/1+ RBI||10 (43.5%)|
Ready to bet on Gorman, the Cardinals or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.