Paul Goldschmidt and the St. Louis Cardinals take on starter Shane Bieber and the Cleveland Guardians at 7:10 PM ET on Friday, May 26 at Progressive Field.
Looking to wager on Goldschmidt ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Goldschmidt
Get the latest odds for Goldschmidt and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Cleveland Guardians
- The Guardians’ Bieber (3-3) will make his 11th start of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Sunday, when he gave up two earned runs and allowed seven hits in eight innings against the New York Mets.
- Among qualified pitchers in the majors this campaign, the 27-year-old ranks 26th in ERA (3.08), 37th in WHIP (1.212), and 64th in K/9 (6.6).
- The Guardians average just 7.7 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, which ranks 28th in the league.
- The Guardians have pitched to a 3.88 this season, which ranks ninth in baseball.
- The Guardians have a combined WHIP of 1.271 as a pitching staff, which ranks 11th in MLB.
- The Guardians have allowed the seventh-fewest home runs this season at just 50, or one per game.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Goldschmidt or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Paul Goldschmidt Stats vs. the Guardians
|6/9/2021||Jean Carlos Mejía||1-for-4||1||1||1||1||2/0||1|
Goldschmidt Stats and Trends
- In 66.0% of his games this season (33-of-50), Goldschmidt has recorded a hit. In 17 of those games (34.0%), he’s recorded multiple base knocks.
- He has homered in five games this season, going deep in 4% of his trips to the plate.
- He has scored a run in 24 of 50 games this season, including multiple runs scored in nine of them.
- Goldschmidt has tallied an RBI in 15 of 50 games this season, including multiple RBI in eight of them. He has also produced three or more of his team’s runs in one contest.
- He has gone down on strikes one or more times 31 times this season in 50 games (62.0%), including 12 games with more than one strikeout (24.0%).
|15 (60.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||18 (72.0%)|
|9 (36.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||8 (32.0%)|
|11 (44.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||13 (52.0%)|
|3 (12.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||2 (8.0%)|
|7 (28.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||8 (32.0%)|
Ready to bet on Goldschmidt, the Cardinals or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.