Will Brennan’s Cleveland Guardians and the St. Louis Cardinals, who will be sending Matthew Liberatore to the hill, match up at Progressive Field on Friday, May 26. The first pitch will be thrown at 7:10 PM ET.
Looking to put down a bet on Brennan ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Brennan
Get the latest odds for Brennan and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the St. Louis Cardinals
- The Cardinals will send Liberatore to the mound for his second start of the season.
- The left-hander’s last appearance came in relief on Sunday when he threw one inning out of the bullpen against the Los Angeles Dodgers, giving up two earned runs while allowing one hit.
- The Cardinals average the 14th-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.8) in the league this season.
- The Cardinals have pitched to a 4.54 this season, which ranks 22nd in baseball.
- Cardinals pitchers have a 1.454 WHIP this season, fourth-worst in the majors.
- The Cardinals have given up 56 home runs so far this season (the 14th-ranked total in MLB play).
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Brennan or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Brennan Stats and Trends
- In 50.0% of his games this season (19-of-38), Brennan has posted a hit. In four of those games (10.5%), he’s recorded at least two hits.
- Despite registering a plate appearance in 38 games this season, he has swatted only two long balls.
- He has scored a run in 21.1% of his 38 games this season. That includes two or more runs scored in 7.9% of those contests (three).
- Brennan has tallied at least one RBI nine times so far this season in 38 games played (23.7%), including one game in which he plated multiple runs.
- He has struck out in 15 of 38 games this season, including multiple Ks in three of them.
|7 (36.8%)||Games w/1+ Hit||12 (63.2%)|
|2 (10.5%)||Games w/2+ Hits||2 (10.5%)|
|2 (10.5%)||Games w/1+ Run||6 (31.6%)|
|1 (5.3%)||Games w/1+ HR||1 (5.3%)|
|4 (21.1%)||Games w/1+ RBI||5 (26.3%)|
Ready to bet on Brennan, the Guardians or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.