Edward Olivares and the Kansas City Royals meet starter Patrick Corbin and the Washington Nationals at 8:10 PM ET on Friday, May 26 at Kauffman Stadium.
Looking to wager on Olivares ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Olivares
Get the latest odds for Olivares and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Washington Nationals
- Corbin (3-5) will take the mound for the Nationals, his 11th start of the season.
- The left-hander gave up two earned runs in six innings pitched on Saturday in his last outing, a matchup with the Detroit Tigers.
- Among qualified major league pitchers this season, the 33-year-old’s 4.47 ERA ranks 52nd, 1.385 WHIP ranks 58th, and 5.4 K/9 ranks 71st.
- The Nationals average just 7.5 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, worst in the league.
- Nationals pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.46 this year, which ranks 19th in MLB.
- Nationals pitchers have a 1.429 WHIP this season, 25th in the majors.
- The Nationals have allowed 61 home runs this season, or 1.2 per game. That ranks 19th in MLB play.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Olivares or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Olivares Stats and Trends
- Olivares has recorded a hit in 23 of 39 games this year, with multiple hits in eight of them.
- Out of the 39 games he has gone to the plate in this season, he’s hit a long ball in three contests (7.7%), leaving the ballpark in 2% of his plate appearances.
- He has scored a run in 16 of 39 games this year, including multiple runs scored in five of them.
- In nine of 39 games this season, Olivares has picked up an RBI. He has one game with multiple RBI.
- He has fanned 20 times this year in 39 games played (51.3%), including four times striking out multiple times (10.3%).
|9 (47.4%)||Games w/1+ Hit||14 (70.0%)|
|4 (21.1%)||Games w/2+ Hits||4 (20.0%)|
|7 (36.8%)||Games w/1+ Run||9 (45.0%)|
|2 (10.5%)||Games w/1+ HR||1 (5.0%)|
|4 (21.1%)||Games w/1+ RBI||5 (25.0%)|
Ready to bet on Olivares, the Royals or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.