On Friday, May 26 at 8:10 PM ET, Keibert Ruiz and the Washington Nationals will challenge starter Jordan Lyles and the Kansas City Royals at Kauffman Stadium, airing on BSKC.
Looking to wager on Ruiz ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Ruiz
Get the latest odds for Ruiz and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Kansas City Royals
- The Royals will send Lyles (0-8) to the mound for his 11th start this season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Saturday, when he gave up four earned runs and allowed four hits in five innings against the Chicago White Sox.
- Among qualified pitchers this season, the 32-year-old’s 6.83 ERA ranks 72nd, 1.324 WHIP ranks 51st, and 6.8 K/9 ranks 61st.
- The Royals average the 14th-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.8) in the league this season.
- The Royals have the 29th-ranked ERA (5.13) in the majors this season.
- Royals pitchers have a 1.446 WHIP this season, fifth-worst in the majors.
- With 62 homers allowed, the Royals rank 21st in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Ruiz or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Ruiz Stats and Trends
- In 24 of 42 games this year (57.1%), Ruiz has gotten a hit, and he collected at least two in 10 of those contests (23.8%).
- He has homered in 9.5% of his games this season (42 contests), going yard in 2.3% of his trips to the plate.
- He has scored at least once 11 times this year in 42 games played (26.2%), including one game with more than one run scored.
- In 14 of 42 games this year (33.3%), Ruiz has driven in a run, and in three of those games (7.1%) he knocked in multiple runs. He has also accounted for three or more of his team’s runs in one contest.
- In 11 of 42 games this season (26.2%), he has struck out one or more times, including two games with multiple Ks.
|12 (52.2%)||Games w/1+ Hit||12 (63.2%)|
|7 (30.4%)||Games w/2+ Hits||3 (15.8%)|
|5 (21.7%)||Games w/1+ Run||6 (31.6%)|
|2 (8.7%)||Games w/1+ HR||2 (10.5%)|
|8 (34.8%)||Games w/1+ RBI||6 (31.6%)|
Ready to bet on Ruiz, the Nationals or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.