The upcoming contest between Luis Garcia’s Washington Nationals and the Kansas City Royals (with Jordan Lyles getting the start) is scheduled for Friday, May 26 at 8:10 PM ET.
Looking to place a wager on Garcia ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Garcia
Get the latest odds for Garcia and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Kansas City Royals
- The Royals will send Lyles (0-8) to the mound for his 11th start this season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Saturday, when he gave up four earned runs and allowed four hits in five innings against the Chicago White Sox.
- The 32-year-old ranks 72nd in ERA (6.83), 51st in WHIP (1.324), and 61st in K/9 (6.8) among qualified pitchers in the majors this season.
- The Royals average the 14th-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.8) in the league this season.
- Royals pitchers have a combined ERA of 5.13 this year, which ranks 29th in MLB.
- The Royals have a combined WHIP of 1.446 as a pitching staff, which is fifth-worst in baseball this season.
- With 62 homers allowed, the Royals rank 21st in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Garcia or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Garcia Stats and Trends
- Garcia has collected a hit in 26 out of 43 games this year (60.5%), with multiple hits in 14 of them (32.6%).
- He has homered in 7.0% of his games in 2023 (three of 43), which amounts to 1.7% of his trips to the dish.
- He has scored at least one run 17 times this season in 43 games played (39.5%), including four times when he tallied multiple runs (9.3%).
- Garcia has tallied at least one RBI 14 times this season in 43 tries (32.6%), including driving in more than one run in 9.3% of games (four times).
- In 39.5% of his 43 games this season, he has been set down on strikes (17 times). He’s also had three games with multiple Ks in 2023 (7.0%).
|14 (56.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||12 (66.7%)|
|8 (32.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||6 (33.3%)|
|9 (36.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||8 (44.4%)|
|2 (8.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||1 (5.6%)|
|8 (32.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||6 (33.3%)|
Ready to bet on Garcia, the Nationals or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.