Kauffman Stadium is where Jeimer Candelario and the Washington Nationals will take on starter Jordan Lyles and the Kansas City Royals on Friday, May 26 at 8:10 PM ET.
Looking to put down a bet on Candelario ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Candelario
Get the latest odds for Candelario and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Kansas City Royals
- The Royals will send Lyles (0-8) to the mound for his 11th start this season.
- The right-hander gave up four earned runs in five innings pitched on Saturday in his last outing, a matchup with the Chicago White Sox.
- The 32-year-old ranks 72nd in ERA (6.83), 51st in WHIP (1.324), and 61st in K/9 (6.8) among qualified pitchers in the majors this campaign.
- The Royals have a 8.8 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 14th in the majors.
- The Royals have pitched to a 5.13 this season, which ranks 29th in baseball.
- Royals pitchers have a 1.446 WHIP this season, fifth-worst in the majors.
- With 62 homers allowed, the Royals rank 21st in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Candelario or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Jeimer Candelario Stats vs. the Royals
Candelario Stats and Trends
- Candelario has picked up a hit in 29 of 48 games this season, with multiple hits in 13 of them.
- Out of the 48 games he has played in this season, he’s gone yard in six contests (12.5%), homering in 2.9% of his plate appearances.
- He has touched home plate at least one time in 19 of 48 games played this season (39.6%), including two games where he scored more than one run.
- Candelario has notched at least one RBI in 27.1% of his games this year (13 of 48), including more than one RBI in seven of those games (14.6%).
- In 62.5% of his contests this season (30 of 48), he has gone down on strikes at least once. In nine of those games (18.8%), he registered two or more strikeouts.
|16 (57.1%)||Games w/1+ Hit||13 (65.0%)|
|7 (25.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||6 (30.0%)|
|10 (35.7%)||Games w/1+ Run||9 (45.0%)|
|3 (10.7%)||Games w/1+ HR||3 (15.0%)|
|6 (21.4%)||Games w/1+ RBI||7 (35.0%)|
Ready to bet on Candelario, the Nationals or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.