Corey Dickerson and the Washington Nationals will take the field at Kauffman Stadium on Friday, May 26, where they will play the Kansas City Royals and starting pitcher Jordan Lyles. The game will start at 8:10 PM ET.
Looking to wager on Dickerson ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Dickerson
Get the latest odds for Dickerson and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Kansas City Royals
- Lyles (0-8) will take to the mound for the Royals and make his 11th start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up four earned runs in five innings pitched on Saturday in his last outing, a matchup with the Chicago White Sox.
- Among qualified pitchers this season, the 32-year-old’s 6.83 ERA ranks 72nd, 1.324 WHIP ranks 51st, and 6.8 K/9 ranks 61st.
- The Royals have a 8.8 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 14th in the majors.
- Royals pitchers have a combined ERA of 5.13 this year, which ranks 29th in MLB.
- The Royals have a combined 1.446 WHIP as a pitching staff, fifth-highest in MLB.
- The Royals have allowed 62 home runs this season, or 1.2 per game. That ranks 21st in MLB.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Dickerson or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Corey Dickerson Stats vs. the Royals
Dickerson Stats and Trends
- In five of eight games this year Dickerson has gotten a hit, with one multi-hit contest.
- He has homered in one of eight games, going deep in 4.8% of his plate appearances this season.
- In three of eight games this year, he has crossed the plate, with one game where he scored multiple runs.
- In three of eight games this year, Dickerson has produced a run. He has one game with multiple RBI.
- He has gone down on strikes five times this season in eight games played (62.5%), including one game where he fanned multiple times.
|3 (50.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||2 (100.0%)|
|0 (0.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||1 (50.0%)|
|2 (33.3%)||Games w/1+ Run||1 (50.0%)|
|0 (0.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||1 (50.0%)|
|1 (16.7%)||Games w/1+ RBI||2 (100.0%)|
Ready to bet on Dickerson, the Nationals or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.