Progressive Field is where Tommy Edman and the St. Louis Cardinals will challenge starter Shane Bieber and the Cleveland Guardians on Friday, May 26 at 7:10 PM ET.
Looking to wager on Edman ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Edman
Get the latest odds for Edman and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Cleveland Guardians
- The Guardians will hand the ball to Bieber (3-3) for his 11th start of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Sunday, when he gave up two earned runs and allowed seven hits in eight innings against the New York Mets.
- Among qualified pitchers in the majors this year, the 27-year-old ranks 26th in ERA (3.08), 37th in WHIP (1.212), and 64th in K/9 (6.6).
- The Guardians have a 7.7 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 28th in baseball.
- The Guardians have the ninth-best ERA (3.88) in the majors this season.
- The Guardians have a combined WHIP of 1.271 as a pitching staff, which ranks 11th in MLB.
- The Guardians have given up the seventh-fewest long balls so far this season with only 50 home runs allowed.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Edman or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Tommy Edman Stats vs. the Guardians
|6/9/2021||Jean Carlos Mejía||2-for-5||1||0||0||1||1/0||0|
Edman Stats and Trends
- In 54.2% of his 48 games this season, Edman has recorded a base hit (26 times). He’s also collected 12 multi-hit games in 2023 (25.0%).
- Out of the 48 games he has had a plate appearance in this season, he’s gone yard in six contests (12.5%), leaving the yard in 3.4% of his plate appearances.
- He has scored at least one run 17 times this season in 48 games played (35.4%), including seven games with more than one run (14.6%).
- In 12 of 48 games this season (25.0%), Edman has notched an RBI, and in four of those games (8.3%) he knocked in multiple runs. He has also been responsible for three or more of his team’s runs in three contests.
- In 45.8% of his 48 games this season, he has struck out (22 times). He’s also had five games with multiple Ks in 2023 (10.4%).
|15 (57.7%)||Games w/1+ Hit||11 (50.0%)|
|7 (26.9%)||Games w/2+ Hits||5 (22.7%)|
|10 (38.5%)||Games w/1+ Run||7 (31.8%)|
|3 (11.5%)||Games w/1+ HR||3 (13.6%)|
|6 (23.1%)||Games w/1+ RBI||6 (27.3%)|
Ready to bet on Edman, the Cardinals or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.