Target Field is where Joey Gallo and the Minnesota Twins will take on starter Kevin Gausman and the Toronto Blue Jays on Friday, May 26 at 8:10 PM ET.
Looking to put down a bet on Gallo ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Gallo
Get the latest odds for Gallo and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Toronto Blue Jays
- The Blue Jays will hand the ball to Gausman (2-3) for his 11th start of the season.
- The right-hander’s last start was on Sunday, when he tossed eight innings while giving up two earned runs on six hits in a matchup with the Baltimore Orioles.
- Among qualified major league pitchers this season, the 32-year-old’s 3.14 ERA ranks 27th, 1.079 WHIP ranks 19th, and 11.6 K/9 ranks fourth.
- The Blue Jays have a 9.3 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, sixth-best in baseball.
- Blue Jays pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.02 this year, which ranks 11th in MLB.
- The Blue Jays have a combined WHIP of 1.281 as a pitching staff, which ranks 13th in MLB.
- With 68 homers allowed, the Blue Jays rank 26th in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Gallo or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Joey Gallo Stats vs. the Blue Jays
Gallo Stats and Trends
- Gallo has recorded a hit in 18 of 39 games this year, with multiple hits in five of them.
- He has homered in 10 games this season, leaving the ballpark in 8.2% of his trips to the dish.
- In 17 of 39 games this season (43.6%), he has scored at least one run, including two games in which he scored more than one run.
- Gallo has produced at least one run in 11 of 39 games this season (28.2%). He has collected more than one RBI in six of those contests (15.4%).
- In 74.4% of his 39 games this season, he has gone down on strikes (29 times). He’s also had 14 games with multiple Ks in 2023 (35.9%).
|11 (57.9%)||Games w/1+ Hit||7 (35.0%)|
|2 (10.5%)||Games w/2+ Hits||3 (15.0%)|
|10 (52.6%)||Games w/1+ Run||7 (35.0%)|
|5 (26.3%)||Games w/1+ HR||5 (25.0%)|
|6 (31.6%)||Games w/1+ RBI||5 (25.0%)|
Ready to bet on Gallo, the Twins or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.