On Friday, May 26 at 8:10 PM ET, Brandon Belt and the Toronto Blue Jays will match up with starter Louie Varland and the Minnesota Twins at Target Field, airing on BSN.
Looking to put down a bet on Belt ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Belt
Get the latest odds for Belt and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Minnesota Twins
- Varland (2-0) will take the mound for the Twins, his sixth start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up two earned runs in five innings pitched on Sunday in his last outing, a matchup with the Los Angeles Angels.
- The 25-year-old has an ERA of 4.18, a 4.43 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.250 in five games this season.
- The Twins strike out a league-high 10 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff.
- The Twins have the second-best ERA (3.40) in the majors this season.
- The Twins have a combined WHIP of just 1.188 as a pitching staff, which is the second-best in baseball this season.
- The Twins have allowed the second-fewest home runs this season at just 45, or 0.9 per game.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Belt or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Belt Stats and Trends
- Belt has a hit in 55.6% of his games this season (20 of 36), and he posted multiple base knocks in seven of them (19.4%).
- Despite logging a plate appearance in 36 games this season, he has swatted just two round-trippers.
- He has scored at least a run in 10 of 36 games played this season (27.8%), including two games where he scored more than one run.
- Belt has notched at least one RBI in seven of 36 games played this season (19.4%), including two games with more than one run driven in.
- In 77.8% of his contests this year (28 of 36), he has gone down on strikes one or more times. In 17 of those games (47.2%), he registered two or more strikeouts.
|10 (58.8%)||Games w/1+ Hit||10 (52.6%)|
|3 (17.6%)||Games w/2+ Hits||4 (21.1%)|
|4 (23.5%)||Games w/1+ Run||6 (31.6%)|
|0 (0.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||2 (10.5%)|
|2 (11.8%)||Games w/1+ RBI||5 (26.3%)|
Ready to bet on Belt, the Blue Jays or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.