CJ Abrams and the Washington Nationals face off against starter Jordan Lyles and the Kansas City Royals at 8:10 PM ET on Friday, May 26 at Kauffman Stadium.
Looking to put down a bet on Abrams ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Abrams
Get the latest odds for Abrams and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Kansas City Royals
- The Royals will send Lyles (0-8) to the mound for his 11th start this season.
- The right-hander’s last appearance was on Saturday, when he threw five innings against the Chicago White Sox, giving up four earned runs while allowing four hits.
- The 32-year-old’s 6.83 ERA ranks 72nd, 1.324 WHIP ranks 51st, and 6.8 K/9 ranks 61st among qualified pitchers in the majors this campaign.
- The Royals average the 14th-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.8) in the league this season.
- The Royals have pitched to a 5.13 this season, which ranks 29th in baseball.
- The Royals have a combined WHIP of 1.446 as a pitching staff, which is fifth-worst in baseball this season.
- The Royals have given up 62 home runs so far this season (the 21st-ranked total in MLB play).
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Abrams or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Abrams Stats and Trends
- Abrams has a hit in 58.7% of his games this season (27 of 46), and he posted multiple hits in nine of those games (19.6%).
- He has homered in 10.9% of his games in 2023 (five of 46), which amounts to 2.9% of his trips to the plate.
- In 16 of 46 games this season (34.8%), he has touched home plate at least one time, including two games in which he scored more than one run.
- Abrams has picked up at least one RBI 13 times this season in 46 tries (28.3%), including plating more than one run in 17.4% of games (eight times) and producing three or more of his team’s runs on three occasions.
- In 60.9% of his contests this year (28 of 46), he has struck out one or more times. In eight of those games (17.4%), he registered two or more punchouts.
|16 (61.5%)||Games w/1+ Hit||11 (55.0%)|
|5 (19.2%)||Games w/2+ Hits||4 (20.0%)|
|10 (38.5%)||Games w/1+ Run||6 (30.0%)|
|3 (11.5%)||Games w/1+ HR||2 (10.0%)|
|7 (26.9%)||Games w/1+ RBI||6 (30.0%)|
Ready to bet on Abrams, the Nationals or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.