On Friday, May 26 at 7:10 PM ET, Steven Kwan and the Cleveland Guardians will match up with starter Matthew Liberatore and the St. Louis Cardinals at Progressive Field, airing on BSGL.
Looking to put down a bet on Kwan ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Kwan
Get the latest odds for Kwan and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the St. Louis Cardinals
- Liberatore will get the start for the Cardinals, his second of the season.
- The left-hander last pitched out of the bullpen on Sunday, when he threw one inning, giving up two earned runs while allowing one hit to the Los Angeles Dodgers.
- The Cardinals average the 14th-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.8) in the league this season.
- Cardinals pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.54 this year, which ranks 22nd in MLB.
- Cardinals pitchers have a 1.454 WHIP this season, fourth-worst in the majors.
- The Cardinals have given up 56 home runs so far this season (the 14th-ranked total in MLB play).
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Kwan or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Kwan Stats and Trends
- Kwan has reached base with a base hit 31 times this year in 49 games played (63.3%), including multiple knocks in 28.6% of them (14 times).
- He has hit just one long ball despite logging a trip the plate in 49 games this season.
- He has scored at least a run in 23 of 49 games played this season (46.9%), including two games where he scored more than one run.
- In 16.3% of his 49 games this season, Kwan has notched an RBI (eight times). Also, he’s notched three games with multiple RBI in 2023 (6.1%) and driven in three or more of his team’s runs in one contest.
- In 19 of 49 games this year (38.8%), he has gone down on strikes. Plus, four of those games (8.2%) included an effort that resulted in two or more strikeouts.
|15 (62.5%)||Games w/1+ Hit||16 (64.0%)|
|5 (20.8%)||Games w/2+ Hits||9 (36.0%)|
|12 (50.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||11 (44.0%)|
|1 (4.2%)||Games w/1+ HR||0 (0.0%)|
|2 (8.3%)||Games w/1+ RBI||6 (24.0%)|
Ready to bet on Kwan, the Guardians or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.