At 8:10 PM ET on Friday, May 26, Vinnie Pasquantino and the Kansas City Royals will take the field against the Washington Nationals and starting pitcher Patrick Corbin at Kauffman Stadium, airing on BSKC.
Looking to bet on Pasquantino ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Pasquantino
Get the latest odds for Pasquantino and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Washington Nationals
- Corbin (3-5) will take the mound for the Nationals, his 11th start of the season.
- The left-hander last pitched on Saturday, when he gave up two earned runs and allowed six hits in six innings against the Detroit Tigers.
- The 33-year-old’s 4.47 ERA ranks 52nd, 1.385 WHIP ranks 58th, and 5.4 K/9 ranks 71st among qualified pitchers in the majors this campaign.
- The Nationals have a 7.5 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, worst in baseball.
- Nationals pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.46 this year, which ranks 19th in MLB.
- The Nationals rank 25th in MLB with a combined 1.429 WHIP this season.
- The Nationals have allowed 61 home runs this season, or 1.2 per game. That ranks 19th in MLB play.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Pasquantino or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Pasquantino Stats and Trends
- In 31 of 50 games this season (62.0%), Pasquantino has recorded a hit, and he collected more than one hit in 12 of those contests (24.0%).
- He has hit a long ball in nine games this season, going deep in 4.2% of his trips to the plate.
- He has scored at least one run in 20 of 50 games played this season (40.0%), including two games where he scored more than one run.
- In 17 of 50 games this year (34.0%), Pasquantino has tallied an RBI, and in six of those games (12.0%) he knocked in multiple runs. He has also been responsible for three or more of his team’s runs in one contest.
- He has fanned 20 times this season in 50 games played (40.0%), including five times punching out multiple times (10.0%).
|16 (61.5%)||Games w/1+ Hit||15 (62.5%)|
|6 (23.1%)||Games w/2+ Hits||6 (25.0%)|
|10 (38.5%)||Games w/1+ Run||10 (41.7%)|
|4 (15.4%)||Games w/1+ HR||5 (20.8%)|
|11 (42.3%)||Games w/1+ RBI||6 (25.0%)|
Ready to bet on Pasquantino, the Royals or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.