Target Field is where Edouard Julien and the Minnesota Twins will take on starter Kevin Gausman and the Toronto Blue Jays on Friday, May 26 at 8:10 PM ET.
Looking to place a wager on Julien ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Julien
Get the latest odds for Julien and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Toronto Blue Jays
- The Blue Jays will hand the ball to Gausman (2-3) for his 11th start of the season.
- The right-hander’s last appearance was on Sunday, when he threw eight innings against the Baltimore Orioles, giving up two earned runs while allowing six hits.
- Among qualified pitchers in the majors this season, the 32-year-old ranks 27th in ERA (3.14), 19th in WHIP (1.079), and fourth in K/9 (11.6).
- The Blue Jays have a 9.3 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, sixth-best in baseball.
- The Blue Jays have pitched to a 4.02 this season, which ranks 11th in baseball.
- The Blue Jays rank 13th in MLB with a combined 1.281 WHIP this season.
- With 68 homers allowed, the Blue Jays rank 26th in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Julien or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Julien Stats and Trends
- Julien has picked up a hit in five of 12 games this season (41.7%), with multiple base hits in two of them.
- In 25.0% of his games this season, he has hit a home run (three of 12). He’s hit a round-tripper in 6.8% of his trips to the dish during the 2023 campaign.
- He has scored at least one run three times this year in 12 games played (25.0%), including three times when he tallied multiple runs (25.0%).
- Julien has notched at least one RBI in four of 12 games played this season (33.3%), including two games with more than one run driven in.
- In 75.0% of his contests this season (nine of 12), he has been set down on strikes at least once. In five of those games (41.7%), he registered two or more punchouts.
|1 (33.3%)||Games w/1+ Hit||4 (44.4%)|
|0 (0.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||2 (22.2%)|
|1 (33.3%)||Games w/1+ Run||2 (22.2%)|
|1 (33.3%)||Games w/1+ HR||2 (22.2%)|
|1 (33.3%)||Games w/1+ RBI||3 (33.3%)|
Ready to bet on Julien, the Twins or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.