Lars Nootbaar and the St. Louis Cardinals meet starter Shane Bieber and the Cleveland Guardians at 7:10 PM ET on Friday, May 26 at Progressive Field.
Looking to put down a bet on Nootbaar ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Nootbaar
Get the latest odds for Nootbaar and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Cleveland Guardians
- Bieber (3-3) will take the mound for the Guardians, his 11th start of the season.
- The right-hander’s last start was on Sunday, when he tossed eight innings while giving up two earned runs on seven hits in a matchup with the New York Mets.
- Among qualified major league pitchers this season, the 27-year-old’s 3.08 ERA ranks 26th, 1.212 WHIP ranks 37th, and 6.6 K/9 ranks 64th.
- The Guardians strike out just 7.7 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, which ranks 28th in MLB.
- The Guardians have pitched to a 3.88 this season, which ranks ninth in baseball.
- The Guardians have a combined WHIP of 1.271 as a pitching staff, which ranks 11th in MLB.
- With just 50 homers allowed, the Guardians rank seventh in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Nootbaar or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Nootbaar Stats and Trends
- In 60.5% of his 38 games this season, Nootbaar has notched a base hit (23 times). He’s also collected 10 multi-hit games in 2023 (26.3%).
- In four of 38 games this season, he has gone yard (10.5%). He’s taken the pitcher deep in 2.4% of his trips to the plate.
- In 44.7% of his games this year (17 of 38), he has touched home plate at least one time. In four of those games (10.5%), he tallied more than one run scored.
- Nootbaar has notched at least one RBI 15 times this season in 38 games played (39.5%), including five games with more than one RBI (13.2%).
- He has fanned 24 times this year in 38 games played (63.2%), including seven times striking out multiple times (18.4%).
|9 (50.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||14 (70.0%)|
|4 (22.2%)||Games w/2+ Hits||6 (30.0%)|
|8 (44.4%)||Games w/1+ Run||9 (45.0%)|
|1 (5.6%)||Games w/1+ HR||3 (15.0%)|
|6 (33.3%)||Games w/1+ RBI||9 (45.0%)|
Ready to bet on Nootbaar, the Cardinals or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.