Alex Call and the Washington Nationals will take the field at Kauffman Stadium on Friday, May 26, where they will face off against the Kansas City Royals and starting pitcher Jordan Lyles. The matchup will start at 8:10 PM ET.
Looking to put down a bet on Call ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Call
Get the latest odds for Call and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Kansas City Royals
- The Royals will send Lyles (0-8) to the mound for his 11th start this season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Saturday, when he gave up four earned runs and allowed four hits in five innings against the Chicago White Sox.
- The 32-year-old ranks 72nd in ERA (6.83), 51st in WHIP (1.324), and 61st in K/9 (6.8) among qualified pitchers in the majors this year.
- The Royals have a 8.8 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 14th in the majors.
- Royals pitchers have a combined ERA of 5.13 this year, which ranks 29th in MLB.
- The Royals have a combined 1.446 WHIP as a pitching staff, fifth-highest in MLB.
- The Royals have given up 62 home runs so far this season (the 21st-ranked total in MLB play).
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Call or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Call Stats and Trends
- Call has picked up a hit in 54.3% of his 46 games this season, with multiple base knocks in 19.6% of them (nine).
- In 6.5% of his games this season, he has homered (three of 46). He’s hit a round-tripper in 1.5% of his trips to the plate during the 2023 campaign.
- He has scored a run in 34.8% of his 46 games this year. That includes two or more runs scored in 8.7% of those contests (four).
- Call has driven in at least one run 13 times this year in 46 games played (28.3%), including five times plating multiple runs (10.9%). He has also knocked in three or more of his team’s runs in one contest.
- In 65.2% of his contests this season (30 of 46), he has been set down on strikes at least once. In 10 of those games (21.7%), he registered more than one strikeout.
|13 (54.2%)||Games w/1+ Hit||12 (54.5%)|
|4 (16.7%)||Games w/2+ Hits||5 (22.7%)|
|6 (25.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||10 (45.5%)|
|1 (4.2%)||Games w/1+ HR||2 (9.1%)|
|7 (29.2%)||Games w/1+ RBI||6 (27.3%)|
Ready to bet on Call, the Nationals or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.