At 8:10 PM ET on Friday, May 26, Kevin Kiermaier and the Toronto Blue Jays will take the field against the Minnesota Twins and starting pitcher Louie Varland at Target Field, airing on BSN.
Looking to put down a bet on Kiermaier ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Kiermaier
Get the latest odds for Kiermaier and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Minnesota Twins
- The Twins’ Varland (2-0) will make his sixth start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up two earned runs in five innings pitched on Sunday in his last outing, a matchup with the Los Angeles Angels.
- The 25-year-old has an ERA of 4.18, a 4.43 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.250 in five games this season.
- The Twins strike out 10 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, first-best in MLB.
- The Twins have the second-best ERA (3.40) in the majors this season.
- Twins pitchers have a 1.188 WHIP this season, second-best in the majors.
- The Twins have given up the second-fewest long balls so far this season with only 45 home runs allowed.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Kiermaier or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Kevin Kiermaier Stats vs. the Twins
|6/11/2022||Chi Chi González||2-for-5||1||0||0||1||1/0||0|
Kiermaier Stats and Trends
- In 71.8% of his games this year (28-of-39), Kiermaier has posted a hit. In 13 of those games (33.3%), he’s recorded multiple base knocks.
- He has gone yard in three games this season, going deep in 2% of his chances at the plate.
- He has scored at least one run 19 times this season in 39 games played (48.7%), including three games with more than one run (7.7%).
- Kiermaier has plated at least one run seven times this year in 39 tries (17.9%), including plating more than one run in 10.3% of games (four times) and producing three or more of his team’s runs on one occasion.
- He has gone down on strikes at least once in 61.5% of his games this year (24 of 39), striking out multiple times in four of those contests (10.3%).
|12 (70.6%)||Games w/1+ Hit||16 (72.7%)|
|4 (23.5%)||Games w/2+ Hits||9 (40.9%)|
|7 (41.2%)||Games w/1+ Run||12 (54.5%)|
|2 (11.8%)||Games w/1+ HR||1 (4.5%)|
|3 (17.6%)||Games w/1+ RBI||4 (18.2%)|
Ready to bet on Kiermaier, the Blue Jays or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.