Bobby Witt Jr.’s Kansas City Royals and the Washington Nationals, who will be sending Patrick Corbin to the hill, square off at Kauffman Stadium on Friday, May 26. The first pitch will be thrown at 8:10 PM ET.
Looking to place a wager on Witt ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Witt
Get the latest odds for Witt and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Washington Nationals
- The Nationals will send Corbin (3-5) to the mound for his 11th start this season.
- The left-hander’s last appearance was on Saturday, when he threw six innings against the Detroit Tigers, giving up two earned runs while allowing six hits.
- The 33-year-old’s 4.47 ERA ranks 52nd, 1.385 WHIP ranks 58th, and 5.4 K/9 ranks 71st among qualified pitchers in the majors this season.
- The Nationals have a 7.5 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, worst in baseball.
- The Nationals have pitched to a 4.46 this season, which ranks 19th in baseball.
- The Nationals have a combined WHIP of 1.429 as a pitching staff, which ranks 25th in MLB.
- The Nationals have allowed 61 home runs this season, or 1.2 per game. That ranks 19th in MLB play.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Witt or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Witt Stats and Trends
- In 60.0% of his games this year (30-of-50), Witt has posted a hit. In 13 of those games (26.0%), he’s recorded at least two hits.
- In seven of 50 games this season, he has gone yard (14.0%). He’s left the yard in 3.2% of his trips to the plate.
- He has scored at least one run 27 times this season in 50 contests (54.0%), including scoring multiple runs in 8.0% of games (four times).
- Witt has notched at least one RBI 16 times this year in 50 games played (32.0%), including three times plating multiple runs (6.0%). He has also knocked in three or more of his team’s runs in one contest.
- He has struck out in 31 of 50 games this year, including multiple Ks in 12 of them.
|15 (60.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||15 (60.0%)|
|7 (28.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||6 (24.0%)|
|14 (56.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||13 (52.0%)|
|4 (16.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||3 (12.0%)|
|8 (32.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||8 (32.0%)|
Ready to bet on Witt, the Royals or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.