Carlos Correa returns to the lineup when the Minnesota Twins square off against the Toronto Blue Jays and starting pitcher Kevin Gausman at Target Field on Friday, May 26. The first pitch will be thrown at 8:10 PM ET.
Looking to place a bet on Correa ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Correa
Get the latest odds for Correa and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Toronto Blue Jays
- Gausman (2-3) will take the mound for the Blue Jays, his 11th start of the season.
- The right-hander’s last appearance was on Sunday, when he threw eight innings against the Baltimore Orioles, giving up two earned runs while allowing six hits.
- The 32-year-old’s 3.14 ERA ranks 27th, 1.079 WHIP ranks 19th, and 11.6 K/9 ranks fourth among qualified pitchers in the majors this year.
- The Blue Jays have a 9.3 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, sixth-best in baseball.
- The Blue Jays have the 11th-ranked ERA (4.02) in the majors this season.
- Blue Jays pitchers have a 1.281 WHIP this season, 13th in the majors.
- With 68 homers allowed, the Blue Jays rank 26th in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Correa or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Carlos Correa Stats vs. the Blue Jays
Correa Stats and Trends
- Correa has reached base with a base hit 27 times this season in 44 games played (61.4%), including multiple knocks in 18.2% of them (eight times).
- In six of 44 games this season, he has gone yard (13.6%). He’s taken the pitcher deep in 3.1% of his trips to the plate.
- In 12 of 44 games this year (27.3%), he has scored at least a run, including two games in which he scored more than one run.
- Correa has plated at least one run in 34.1% of his games this year (15 of 44), including more than one RBI in seven of them (15.9%). He has also knocked in three or more of his team’s runs in two contests.
- In 70.5% of his contests this season (31 of 44), he has gone down on strikes one or more times. In 12 of those games (27.3%), he registered more than one strikeout.
|11 (57.9%)||Games w/1+ Hit||16 (64.0%)|
|5 (26.3%)||Games w/2+ Hits||3 (12.0%)|
|4 (21.1%)||Games w/1+ Run||8 (32.0%)|
|2 (10.5%)||Games w/1+ HR||4 (16.0%)|
|7 (36.8%)||Games w/1+ RBI||8 (32.0%)|
Ready to bet on Correa, the Twins or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.