Byron Buxton has gotten on base in 24 consecutive games, and he’ll be looking to keep that streak going against Kevin Gausman when the Minnesota Twins and Toronto Blue Jays square off at Target Field on Friday, May 26 at 8:10 PM ET.
Looking to put down a bet on Buxton ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Buxton
Get the latest odds for Buxton and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Toronto Blue Jays
- Gausman (2-3) will take to the mound for the Blue Jays and make his 11th start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up two earned runs in eight innings pitched on Sunday in his last outing, a matchup with the Baltimore Orioles.
- Among qualified pitchers in the majors this season, the 32-year-old ranks 27th in ERA (3.14), 19th in WHIP (1.079), and fourth in K/9 (11.6).
- The Blue Jays average 9.3 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, sixth-most in the league.
- The Blue Jays have pitched to a 4.02 this season, which ranks 11th in baseball.
- The Blue Jays rank 13th in MLB with a combined 1.281 WHIP this season.
- The Blue Jays have given up the fifth-most long balls so far this season with 68 home runs allowed.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Buxton or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Byron Buxton Stats vs. the Blue Jays
Buxton Stats and Trends
- In 62.2% of his 45 games this season, Buxton has recorded a base hit (28 times). He’s also registered 11 multi-hit games in 2023 (24.4%).
- In 10 of 45 games this season, he has homered (22.2%). He’s gone deep in 5.2% of his trips to the dish.
- He has scored in 25 of 45 games this year, including multiple runs scored in six of them.
- In 14 of 45 games this season (31.1%), Buxton has tallied an RBI, and in six of those games (13.3%) he knocked in multiple runs. He has also been responsible for three or more of his team’s runs in three contests.
- In 35 of 45 games this year (77.8%), he has gone down on strikes. Plus, 15 of those games (33.3%) included a performance that resulted in two or more strikeouts.
|16 (69.6%)||Games w/1+ Hit||12 (54.5%)|
|6 (26.1%)||Games w/2+ Hits||5 (22.7%)|
|12 (52.2%)||Games w/1+ Run||13 (59.1%)|
|8 (34.8%)||Games w/1+ HR||2 (9.1%)|
|9 (39.1%)||Games w/1+ RBI||5 (22.7%)|
Ready to bet on Buxton, the Twins or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.