Kyle Farmer and the Minnesota Twins meet starter Kevin Gausman and the Toronto Blue Jays at 8:10 PM ET on Friday, May 26 at Target Field.
Looking to put down a bet on Farmer ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Farmer
Get the latest odds for Farmer and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Toronto Blue Jays
- The Blue Jays will send Gausman (2-3) to the mound for his 11th start this season.
- The right-hander gave up two earned runs and allowed six hits in eight innings pitched against the Baltimore Orioles on Sunday.
- The 32-year-old’s 3.14 ERA ranks 27th, 1.079 WHIP ranks 19th, and 11.6 K/9 ranks fourth among qualified pitchers in the majors this campaign.
- The Blue Jays average 9.3 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, sixth-most in the league.
- Blue Jays pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.02 this year, which ranks 11th in MLB.
- The Blue Jays rank 13th in MLB with a combined 1.281 WHIP this season.
- The Blue Jays have allowed the fifth-most home runs this season with 68, or 1.3 per game.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Farmer or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Kyle Farmer Stats vs. the Blue Jays
Farmer Stats and Trends
- In 14 of 25 games this year (56.0%), Farmer has gotten a hit, and he collected at least two hits in six of those contests (24.0%).
- He has homered in 12.0% of his games in 2023 (three of 25), which amounts to 3.3% of his trips to the dish.
- He has touched home plate at least one time in 12 of 25 games this year (48.0%), which includes two or more runs scored in three of them (12.0%).
- Farmer has driven in a run in 36.0% of his 25 games this season, with more than one RBI in 12.0% of those contests (three). He has also knocked in three or more runs in two contests.
- He has gone down on strikes one or more times 15 times this season in 25 games (60.0%), including six games with more than one strikeout (24.0%).
|7 (50.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||7 (63.6%)|
|3 (21.4%)||Games w/2+ Hits||3 (27.3%)|
|6 (42.9%)||Games w/1+ Run||6 (54.5%)|
|2 (14.3%)||Games w/1+ HR||1 (9.1%)|
|4 (28.6%)||Games w/1+ RBI||5 (45.5%)|
Ready to bet on Farmer, the Twins or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.