The upcoming contest between George Springer’s Toronto Blue Jays and the Minnesota Twins (with Louie Varland drawing the start) is scheduled for Friday, May 26 at 8:10 PM ET.
Looking to wager on Springer ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Springer
Get the latest odds for Springer and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Minnesota Twins
- Varland (2-0) will take to the mound for the Twins and make his sixth start of the season.
- The right-hander’s last start was on Sunday, when he tossed five innings while giving up two earned runs on six hits in a matchup with the Los Angeles Angels.
- The 25-year-old has pitched in five games this season with a 4.18 ERA, 10 strikeouts per nine innings and a batting average against of .252.
- The Twins average 10 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, most in the league.
- Twins pitchers have a combined ERA of 3.40 this year, second-best in baseball.
- The Twins have a combined 1.188 WHIP as a pitching staff, second-lowest in MLB.
- With just 45 homers allowed, the Twins rank second in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Springer or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
George Springer Stats vs. the Twins
|6/3/2022||Chi Chi González||1-for-4||1||1||1||1||1/0||0|
Springer Stats and Trends
- Springer has recorded a hit in 60.4% of his 48 games this year, with more than one hit in 22.9% of those contests (11).
- He has hit a home run in 14.6% of his games in 2023 (seven of 48), which amounts to 3.3% of his trips to the plate.
- He has touched home plate in 41.7% of his 48 games this season. That includes more than one run scored in 8.3% of those contests (four).
- Springer has driven in at least one run 18 times this season in 48 tries (37.5%), including plating more than one run in 6.3% of games (three times) and producing three or more of his team’s runs on one occasion.
- He has struck out in 23 of 48 games this year, including multiple Ks in eight of them.
|15 (68.2%)||Games w/1+ Hit||14 (53.8%)|
|8 (36.4%)||Games w/2+ Hits||3 (11.5%)|
|11 (50.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||9 (34.6%)|
|4 (18.2%)||Games w/1+ HR||3 (11.5%)|
|10 (45.5%)||Games w/1+ RBI||8 (30.8%)|
Ready to bet on Springer, the Blue Jays or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.