Michael A. Taylor and the Minnesota Twins meet starter Kevin Gausman and the Toronto Blue Jays at 8:10 PM ET on Friday, May 26 at Target Field.
Looking to wager on Taylor ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Taylor
Get the latest odds for Taylor and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Toronto Blue Jays
- Gausman (2-3) will take to the mound for the Blue Jays and make his 11th start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up two earned runs and allowed six hits in eight innings pitched against the Baltimore Orioles on Sunday.
- Among qualified pitchers this year, the 32-year-old’s 3.14 ERA ranks 27th, 1.079 WHIP ranks 19th, and 11.6 K/9 ranks fourth.
- The Blue Jays average 9.3 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, sixth-most in the league.
- Blue Jays pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.02 this year, which ranks 11th in MLB.
- Blue Jays pitchers have a 1.281 WHIP this season, 13th in the majors.
- With 68 homers allowed, the Blue Jays rank 26th in the league at preventing long balls.
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Taylor or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Michael A. Taylor Stats vs. the Blue Jays
Taylor Stats and Trends
- Taylor has collected a base hit 21 times this season in 42 games played (50.0%), including multiple knocks on five occasions (11.9%).
- In 11.9% of his games this season, he has hit a home run (five of 42). He’s left the yard in 4.5% of his trips to the dish during the 2023 campaign.
- In 14 of 42 games this season, he has scored a run, with one game where he scored multiple runs.
- Taylor has picked up an RBI in 21.4% of his 42 games this year, with more than one RBI in 9.5% of those contests (four). He has also knocked in three or more runs in one contest.
- In 69.0% of his contests this season (29 of 42), he has been set down on strikes at least once. In 15 of those games (35.7%), he registered more than one strikeout.
|11 (50.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||10 (50.0%)|
|4 (18.2%)||Games w/2+ Hits||1 (5.0%)|
|9 (40.9%)||Games w/1+ Run||5 (25.0%)|
|4 (18.2%)||Games w/1+ HR||1 (5.0%)|
|8 (36.4%)||Games w/1+ RBI||1 (5.0%)|
Ready to bet on Taylor, the Twins or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.