When the Washington Nationals clash with the Kansas City Royals at Kauffman Stadium on Friday, May 26, Lane Thomas will be looking to keep his 10-game hitting streak alive against starting pitcher Jordan Lyles.
Looking to wager on Thomas ahead of his matchup on Friday? Keep reading for everything you need to know, then head over to DraftKings Sportsbook to place your bets!
Player Prop Odds for Thomas
Get the latest odds for Thomas and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook! Use our link to get a great deposit bonus offer for new users.
Stats and Trends for the Kansas City Royals
- The Royals will hand the ball to Lyles (0-8) for his 11th start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up four earned runs and allowed four hits in five innings pitched against the Chicago White Sox on Saturday.
- The 32-year-old’s 6.83 ERA ranks 72nd, 1.324 WHIP ranks 51st, and 6.8 K/9 ranks 61st among qualified pitchers in the majors this campaign.
- The Royals have a 8.8 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 14th in the majors.
- The Royals have the 29th-ranked ERA (5.13) in the majors this season.
- The Royals have a combined WHIP of 1.446 as a pitching staff, which is fifth-worst in baseball this season.
- The Royals have given up 62 home runs so far this season (the 21st-ranked total in MLB play).
Looking for a different way to play? Try FanDuel Daily Fantasy! Build a lineup with Thomas or any other players you’d like, and the better they do, the more you could potentially win. Sign up here to get the best promotion for new players at FanDuel.
Thomas Stats and Trends
- In 75.5% of his 49 games this season, Thomas has recorded a base hit (37 times). He’s also collected 13 multi-hit games in 2023 (26.5%).
- He has homered in 14.3% of his games in 2023 (seven of 49), which amounts to 3.4% of his trips to the plate.
- In 53.1% of his games this year (26 of 49), he has scored at least one run. In four of those games (8.2%), he tallied more than one run scored.
- In 34.7% of his 49 games this season, Thomas has tallied an RBI (17 times). Also, he’s put up six games with multiple RBI in 2023 (12.2%) and produced three or more of his team’s runs in two contests.
- He has gone down on strikes one or more times in 73.5% of his games this season (36 of 49), striking out multiple times in 11 of those games (22.4%).
|19 (67.9%)||Games w/1+ Hit||18 (85.7%)|
|10 (35.7%)||Games w/2+ Hits||3 (14.3%)|
|14 (50.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||12 (57.1%)|
|4 (14.3%)||Games w/1+ HR||3 (14.3%)|
|10 (35.7%)||Games w/1+ RBI||7 (33.3%)|
Ready to bet on Thomas, the Nationals or any other MLB action on Friday? Sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook to get the best new user offer and start playing today!
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.