A match between Varvara Gracheva (No. 41) and Dalma Galfi (No. 98) is slated for Monday, May 29 as part of the Round of 128 of the French Open in Paris, France.
You can tune in to Tennis Channel to see Galfi try to take down Gracheva.
Gracheva’s most recent competition was in the quarterfinals of the Internationaux de Strasbourg on May 25, 2023, when she lost 3-6, 4-6 to Elina Svitolina. Galfi heads into this match after a two-set loss to Taylor Townsend (5-7, 4-6) in her last match, which was in the qualifying round of the Internazionali BNL d’Italia (on May 9, 2023).
Make the switch to DISH and catch tennis action all year long!
French Open Info
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Monday, May 29
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Court Surface: Clay
Catch tennis matches on DIRECTV STREAM – sign up here!
Varvara Gracheva vs Dalma Galfi Stats Comparison
|Varvara Gracheva||Dalma Galfi|
|23-14||2023 Match Record||7-11|
|51-34||2023 Set Record||16-20|
|1.2||2022 Aces Per Match||2.7|
|119||2022 Break Points Won||21|
Varvara Gracheva vs Dalma Galfi Head to Head
|Matches||Gracheva wins||Galfi wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
Varvara Gracheva Recent Stats & Performance
- In her last tournament, the Internationaux de Strasbourg, Gracheva lost in the quarterfinals to No. -ranked Svitolina, 3-6, 4-6 on May 25.
- In four tournaments on clay this year, Gracheva has gone 3-4 and has not won a title.
- Gracheva has played 22.9 games per match in 33 matches in her past 10 tournaments (all court surfaces).
- Gracheva has won 39.5% of her return games in her past 10 tournaments, and 68.6% on her serve.
- Gracheva has converted 106 of 214 break points in her past 10 tournaments (49.5%).
- In her past 10 tournaments, Gracheva is averaging 1.2 aces and 2.1 double faults per match.
Dalma Galfi Recent Stats & Performance
- In the Internazionali BNL d’Italia, Galfi’s most recent tournament, she matched up with No. 168-ranked Townsend in the qualification round 2 on May 9 and was defeated 5-7, 4-6.
- The 24-year-old Galfi, who is seeking her first tournament victory on clay in 2023, is 1-3 so far this year on that surface.
- Galfi has played 18 matches over her last 10 tournaments (across all court types), and 21.3 games per match.
- Galfi has won 63.9% of her service games over her last 10 tournaments, and 20% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Galfi has converted 38.2% of her break-point opportunities (21 of 55) over her last 10 tournaments.
- Over her last 10 tournaments, Galfi is averaging 2.7 aces (48 total) and 1.4 double faults (26 total) per match.