Anett Kontaveit, the No. 78-ranked player, and Bernarda Pera, the No. 36-ranked player, will the hit court on May 29 for a matchup in the Round of 128 of the French Open.
You can see Kontaveit attempt to knock out Pera on Tennis Channel.
In Kontaveit’s most recent action, she fell to Liudmila Samsonova 3-6, 3-6 on May 12, 2023 in the Round of 64 of the Internazionali BNL d’Italia. Pera lost in three sets the last time she played, 2-6, 6-3, 4-6 against Clara Burel in the quarterfinals of the Internationaux de Strasbourg on May 25, 2023.
DIRECTV STREAM has live sports, including tennis, as well as entertainment & On Demand TV.
French Open Info
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Monday, May 29
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Court Surface: Clay
Catch tennis matches on DIRECTV STREAM – sign up here!
Anett Kontaveit vs Bernarda Pera Stats Comparison
|Anett Kontaveit||Bernarda Pera|
|3-5||2023 Match Record||12-11|
|7-9||2023 Set Record||26-29|
|3.1||2022 Aces Per Match||3.4|
|24||2022 Break Points Won||76|
Anett Kontaveit vs Bernarda Pera Head to Head
|Matches||Kontaveit wins||Pera wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
Anett Kontaveit Recent Stats & Performance
- In her previous tournament, the Internazionali BNL d’Italia, Kontaveit fell in the round of 64 to No. 16-ranked Samsonova, 3-6, 3-6 on May 12.
- Kontaveit is 1-2 on clay this year.
- Kontaveit has played 19 matches in her past 10 tournaments, including all court surfaces, and 21.8 games per match.
- Kontaveit has won 67% of her service games in her past 10 tournaments, and 34.6% on her opponent’s serve.
- Kontaveit has converted 70 of 143 break points in her past 10 tournaments (49.0%).
- In her past 10 tournaments, Kontaveit is averaging 3.2 aces and 3.2 double faults per match.
Bernarda Pera Recent Stats & Performance
- In the quarterfinal of her most recent tournament (the Internationaux de Strasbourg) on May 25, Pera was taken down by No. 122-ranked Burel 2-6, 6-3, 4-6.
- Pera is 5-4 in four tournaments on clay this year.
- Pera has played 20 matches over her last 10 tournaments across all court types, and 22.1 games per match.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over her last 10 tournaments, Pera has won 64.6% of her games on serve, and 31.8% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Pera has converted 43.1% of her break-point chances (62 of 144) over her last 10 tournaments.
- Pera is averaging 3.4 aces (67 total) and 5.1 double faults (101 total) per match over her last 10 tournaments.