The Round of 128 at the French Open is set for Monday, with Fabio Fognini, the No. 130-ranked player, going up against Felix Auger-Aliassime, the No. 10-ranked player.
Fognini’s matchup against Auger-Aliassime can be watched on Tennis Channel, so tune in to take in the action.
Auger-Aliassime retired in his last match, which finished at – versus Arthur Fils on May 25, 2023 in the of the Open Parc Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes Lyon. Fognini’s last match, on May 14, 2023, was a two-set loss to Holger Vitus Nodskov Rune (4-6, 2-6) in the Round of 32 of the Internazionali BNL d’Italia.
Make the switch to DISH and catch tennis action all year long!
French Open Info
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Monday, May 29
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Court Surface: Clay
Catch tennis games on DISH – sign up here!
Felix Auger-Aliassime vs Fabio Fognini Stats Comparison
|Felix Auger-Aliassime||Fabio Fognini|
|13-10||2023 Match Record||4-9|
|32-26||2023 Set Record||12-20|
|9.4||2022 Aces Per Match||3.2|
|47||2022 Break Points Won||35|
Felix Auger-Aliassime Recent Stats & Performance
- In three tournaments on clay so far this year, Auger-Aliassime has gone 1-3 and has not won a title.
- Auger-Aliassime has played 23 matches in his past 10 tournaments, including all court surfaces, and 25.7 games per match (40.8 in best-of-five matches).
- Auger-Aliassime has won 18.7% of his return games in his past 10 tournaments, and 84.2% on his serve.
- Auger-Aliassime has converted 32.4% of his break-point chances (47 of 145) in his past 10 tournaments.
- Auger-Aliassime has compiled 216 aces in his past 10 tournaments (9.4 per match). And he has committed 108 double faults (4.7 per match).
Fabio Fognini Recent Stats & Performance
- In the Internazionali BNL d’Italia, Fognini’s last tournament, he played No. 7-ranked Rune in the round of 32 on May 14 and was defeated 4-6, 2-6.
- The 36-year-old Fognini, who is looking for his first tournament win on clay in 2023, is 4-5 this year on that surface.
- Through 17 matches over his last 10 tournaments (across all court types), Fognini has played 23.8 games per match (23 in best-of-five matches) and won 45.8% of them.
- Fognini has won 24.3% of his return games over his last 10 tournaments, and 66.5% of his service games.
- Fognini has converted 40 of 102 break points (39.2%) over his last 10 tournaments.
- Over his last 10 tournaments, Fognini is averaging 2.8 aces (48 total) and 3.7 double faults (63 total) per match.