The Round of 128 of the French Open will see Jack Draper and Tomas Martin Etcheverry square off at Stade Roland Garros on Monday, May 29.
You can watch as Draper looks to take down Etcheverry on Tennis Channel.
In Draper’s last competition, he lost to Francisco Cerundolo 6-4, 4-6, 3-6 on May 25, 2023 in the quarterfinals of the Open Parc Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes Lyon. Etcheverry lost his most recent match, in the Round of 64 of the Internazionali BNL d’Italia on May 12, 2023, to Novak Djokovic (6-7, 2-6).
Make the switch to DISH and catch tennis action all year long!
French Open Info
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Monday, May 29
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Court Surface: Clay
Catch tennis matches on DIRECTV STREAM – sign up here!
Jack Draper vs Tomas Martin Etcheverry Stats Comparison
|Jack Draper||Tomas Martin Etcheverry|
|10-6||2023 Match Record||17-12|
|24-11||2023 Set Record||41-30|
|6.9||2022 Aces Per Match||6.2|
|44||2022 Break Points Won||77|
Jack Draper vs Tomas Martin Etcheverry Head to Head
|Matches||Draper wins||Etcheverry wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
|1||0||1||Etcheverry||7-6, 6-7, 6-4|
Jack Draper Recent Stats & Performance
- Draper was beaten by Cerundolo short of the final (6-4, 4-6, 3-6) on May 25 in the quarterfinals of his last tournament, the Open Parc Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes Lyon.
- Draper has a match record of 3-2 on clay this year.
- In 25 matches during his past 10 tournaments (all court types), Draper has played 22.2 games per match (24.6 in best-of-five matches), winning 53.5% of them.
- In his past 10 tournaments, Draper has won 25.9% of his return games and 82.1% on his serve.
- In his past 10 tournaments, Draper has converted 61 of 151 break points (40.4%).
- Draper has compiled 189 aces in his past 10 tournaments (7.6 per match). And he has committed 54 double faults (2.2 per match).
Tomas Martin Etcheverry Recent Stats & Performance
- In the Internazionali BNL d’Italia, Etcheverry’s last tournament, he went head to head with No. 1-ranked Djokovic in the round of 64 on May 12 and lost 6-7, 2-6.
- The 23-year-old Etcheverry, who is looking for his first tournament victory on clay in 2023, is 13-8 so far this year on that surface.
- Etcheverry has played 24 matches over his last 10 tournaments across all court types, and 23.4 games per match.
- Over his last 10 tournaments, Etcheverry has won 79.1% of his service games and 28.3% of his return games.
- Etcheverry has converted 73 of 184 break points (39.7%) over his last 10 tournaments.
- Over his last 10 tournaments, Etcheverry is averaging 6.5 aces (155 total) and 1.8 double faults (42 total) per match.