The Round of 128 at the French Open is set for Monday, with Alex de Minaur, the No. 19-ranked player, going up against Ilya Ivashka, the No. 86-ranked player.
The Ivashka-de Minaur matchup can be seen on Tennis Channel, so tune in to catch the action.
Ivashka last competed at the Gonet Geneva Open on May 25, 2023, where he lost to Taylor Fritz (1-6, 2-6) in the quarterfinals. de Minaur lost his last match, in the Round of 64 of the Internazionali BNL d’Italia on May 12, 2023, to Marton Fucsovics (3-6, 4-6).
DIRECTV STREAM has live sports, including tennis, as well as entertainment & On Demand TV.
French Open Info
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Monday, May 29
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Court Surface: Clay
Catch tennis matches on DIRECTV STREAM – sign up here!
Ilya Ivashka vs Alex de Minaur Stats Comparison
|Ilya Ivashka||Alex de Minaur|
|8-13||2023 Match Record||15-9|
|19-30||2023 Set Record||34-23|
|2.9||2022 Aces Per Match||2.5|
|44||2022 Break Points Won||75|
Ilya Ivashka vs Alex de Minaur Head to Head
|Matches||Ivashka wins||de Minaur wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
|1||0||1||de Minaur||5-7, 6-2, 6-2|
Ilya Ivashka Recent Stats & Performance
- In the the Gonet Geneva Open, Ivashka’s last tournament, he was defeated in the quarterfinals 1-6, 2-6 by No. 9-ranked Fritz on May 25.
- Ivashka has a record of 5-6 on clay this year.
- Ivashka has played 19 matches in his past 10 tournaments (all court types), and 21.7 games per match.
- Looking at serve/return winning percentages, in his past 10 tournaments, Ivashka has won 70.1% of his games on serve and 23.3% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Ivashka has converted 37 of 87 break points in his past 10 tournaments (42.5%).
- Ivashka has compiled 47 aces in his past 10 tournaments (2.5 per match). And he has committed 30 double faults (1.6 per match).
Alex de Minaur Recent Stats & Performance
- In his previous tournament (the Internazionali BNL d’Italia) on May 12, de Minaur played Fucsovics in the round of 64 and was taken down 3-6, 4-6.
- de Minaur has gone 4-4 through four tournaments on clay so far this year.
- Through 24 matches over his last 10 tournaments (across all court surfaces), de Minaur has played 21.8 games per match (29 in best-of-five matches) and won 54.6% of them.
- de Minaur has won 79.3% of his service games over his last 10 tournaments, and 30% of his return games.
- de Minaur has converted 42.9% of his break-point opportunities (75 of 175) over his last 10 tournaments.
- Over his last 10 tournaments, de Minaur is averaging 2.5 aces (61 total) and 2.8 double faults (67 total) per match.