Yulia Putintseva, the No. 58-ranked player, and Maryna Zanevska, the No. 89-ranked player, will meet on May 29 for a matchup in the Round of 128 of the French Open.
Tennis Channel will air this Putintseva versus Zanevska match.
In Putintseva’s most recent action, she fell to Julia Riera 7-5, 4-6, 2-6 on May 25, 2023 in the quarterfinals of the Grand Prix Sar La Princesse Lalla Meryem. Zanevska lost her most recent match, in the Round of 32 of the Internationaux de Strasbourg on May 21, 2023, to Jil Teichmann (6-4, 3-6, 4-6).
Make the switch to DISH and catch tennis action all year long!
French Open Info
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Monday, May 29
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Court Surface: Clay
Catch tennis games on DISH – sign up here!
Yulia Putintseva vs Maryna Zanevska Stats Comparison
|Yulia Putintseva||Maryna Zanevska|
|12-11||2023 Match Record||7-10|
|28-26||2023 Set Record||18-19|
|1.3||2022 Aces Per Match||1.8|
|83||2022 Break Points Won||50|
Yulia Putintseva Recent Stats & Performance
- Putintseva was defeated in the quarterfinals of her most recent tournament (the Grand Prix Sar La Princesse Lalla Meryem) 7-5, 4-6, 2-6 by No. 195-ranked Riera on May 25.
- Putintseva is 5-4 on clay this year.
- Putintseva has played 20 matches in her past 10 tournaments, including all court surfaces, and 23.0 games per match.
- Putintseva has won 35.0% of her return games in her past 10 tournaments, and 61.9% on her serve.
- In her past 10 tournaments, Putintseva has converted 72 of 152 break points (47.4%).
- In her past 10 tournaments, Putintseva has 19 aces (1.0 per match) and 36 double faults (1.8 per match).
Maryna Zanevska Recent Stats & Performance
- Zanevska was eliminated in the round of 32 of her most recent tournament (the Internationaux de Strasbourg) on May 21, when she went down 6-4, 3-6, 4-6 to Teichmann.
- Zanevska has played in three tournaments on clay so far this year, putting up a 1-3 record on that surface.
- Zanevska has played 20.2 games per match in 17 matches over her last 10 tournaments (across all court types).
- Zanevska has won 60.4% of her service games over her last 10 tournaments, and 37.2% of her return games.
- Zanevska has converted 50 of 129 break points (38.8%) over her last 10 tournaments.
- Zanevska has compiled 31 total aces over her last 10 tournaments, with (1.8 per match). She has committed 52 double faults (3.1 per match).