Borna Coric and Federico Coria are scheduled to go head to head in the Round of 128 of the French Open at Stade Roland Garros on May 29.
Watch along on Tennis Channel as Coria looks to knock out Coric.
Coric most recently competed at the Internazionali BNL d’Italia on May 18, 2023, where he was beaten by Stefanos Tsitsipas (3-6, 4-6) in the quarterfinals. In his last match, which was scheduled for May 18, 2023, Coric was eliminated via walkover against Tsitsipas at the Internazionali BNL d’Italia.
Make the switch to DISH and catch tennis action all year long!
French Open Info
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Monday, May 29
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Court Surface: Clay
Catch tennis games on DISH – sign up here!
Borna Coric vs Federico Coria Stats Comparison
|Borna Coric||Federico Coria|
|10-9||2023 Match Record||5-8|
|20-23||2023 Set Record||10-17|
|3.9||2022 Aces Per Match||2.8|
|34||2022 Break Points Won||36|
Borna Coric Recent Stats & Performance
- In his previous tournament, the Internazionali BNL d’Italia, Coric went down in the quarterfinals to No. 5-ranked Tsitsipas, 3-6, 4-6 on May 18.
- Coric is 7-4 on clay this year.
- Coric has played 23.2 games per match (27.0 in best-of-five matches) in 20 matches in his past 10 tournaments (all court surfaces).
- Coric has won 17.5% of his return games in his past 10 tournaments, and 80.0% on his serve.
- Coric has converted 35.7% of his break-point chances in his past 10 tournaments (35 of 98).
- In his past 10 tournaments, Coric is averaging 4.1 aces and 1.7 double faults per match.
Federico Coria Recent Stats & Performance
- Coria was taken down by No. 110-ranked Radu Albot 4-6 (retired) in the round of 32 of his most recent tournament, the Banja Luka Open, on April 18.
- Coria has played in three tournaments on clay so far this year, posting a 4-3 record on that surface.
- In 18 matches over his last 10 tournaments across all court types, Coria has played an average of 23.3 games (36.3 in best-of-five matches).
- Over his last 10 tournaments, Coria has won 67.4% of his service games and 27.6% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Coria has converted 40.2% of his break-point chances (49 of 122) over his last 10 tournaments.
- Coria is averaging 2.8 aces (51 total) and 2.4 double faults (43 total) per match over his last 10 tournaments.