The Round of 128 at the French Open is set for Monday, with Pedro Cachin, the No. 64-ranked player, going up against Dominic Thiem, the No. 92-ranked player.
You can watch as Thiem attempts to take down Cachin on Tennis Channel.
Thiem’s last action was in the Round of 64 of the Mutua Madrid Open on April 29, 2023, when he lost 6-3, 1-6, 6-7 to Stefanos Tsitsipas. Cachin lost his last match, in the Round of 16 of the Open Parc Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes Lyon on May 24, 2023, to Sebastian Baez (6-3, 5-7, 2-6).
Make the switch to DISH and catch tennis action all year long!
French Open Info
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Monday, May 29
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Court Surface: Clay
Catch tennis matches on DIRECTV STREAM – sign up here!
Dominic Thiem vs Pedro Cachin Stats Comparison
|Dominic Thiem||Pedro Cachin|
|7-10||2023 Match Record||8-14|
|15-23||2023 Set Record||20-30|
|4.1||2022 Aces Per Match||5.0|
|35||2022 Break Points Won||42|
Dominic Thiem vs Pedro Cachin Head to Head
|Matches||Thiem wins||Cachin wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
Dominic Thiem Recent Stats & Performance
- Thiem was eliminated by Tsitsipas (6-3, 1-6, 6-7) on April 29 in the round of 64 of his last tournament, the Mutua Madrid Open.
- In seven tournaments on clay so far this year, Thiem has gone 7-7 and has not won a title.
- Thiem has played 17 matches in his past 10 tournaments (all court types), and 22.1 games per match (27.0 in best-of-five matches).
- Looking at serve/return winning percentages, in his past 10 tournaments, Thiem has won 76.6% of his games on serve and 19.3% on return.
- Thiem has converted 37.6% of his break-point chances in his past 10 tournaments (35 of 93).
- In his past 10 tournaments, Thiem has 69 aces (4.1 per match) and 44 double faults (2.6 per match).
Pedro Cachin Recent Stats & Performance
- Cachin was eliminated in the round of 16 of his previous tournament (the Open Parc Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes Lyon) on May 24, when he went down 6-3, 5-7, 2-6 to Baez.
- Cachin has posted a 7-9 record in nine tournaments on clay in 2023.
- Cachin has played 18 matches over his last 10 tournaments across all court types, and 22.9 games per match.
- Cachin has won 22.0% of his return games over his last 10 tournaments, and 76.1% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Cachin has converted 39.2% of his break-point opportunities (40 of 102) over his last 10 tournaments.
- Over his last 10 tournaments, Cachin is averaging 5.0 aces (90 total) and 2.1 double faults (38 total) per match.